• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ACC Pick 'Em- Week 8

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SU took an ass whoopin

GTech.....I'm still in nightmare mode. Where did that come from? Hunting season just started and the yellow jackets are trying to find their winter homes up here. If you hear some crazy as shit out in the woods, it's me digging up some nest and killing them assholes. I've gotta voodoo that shit that happened yesterday.

F'n Florida State....just makes the SU's upcoming game that much sweeter. Hate to do it manager, but Cuse is gonna ruin your NC bid bitches. :nod:

And the dookies....wtf?

:suds:

Last edited by a moderator:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jonvi, Cuse ran into an offense they haven't seen before and didn't understand. GT runs the same offense as Navy but with better players and the ability to be a viable threat throwing the ball.

All of the ACC teams had a tough time learning to deal with PJ's offense. But the rest of us know how to do it now and Cuse will learn fast.

It's a gimmick that works if you don't know how to deal with it. But that's all it is. Now that the other ACC teams know how to deal with GT is back to just being a ho-hum team again.

Cuse coaches will have to sit down and look at a lot of game film and then they will know how to stop this "Navy" type of offense. They'll learn. And the next game with GT will be much different. Last year MIddle Tennessee beat the crap out of GT. It's all in knowing how to stop it.

Navy, Army, Air Force all run this type of offense because they can't get the talented players needed to run a real offense, so it gives them an edge. GT's triple option days are numbered. It won't be long until GT can't get their triple-O working against anybody in the ACC because we'll all have figured it out. And then PJ will have to go back to a service academy or FCS again.

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jonvi, Cuse ran into an offense they haven't seen before and didn't understand. GT runs the same offense as Navy but with better players and the ability to be a viable threat throwing the ball.

All of the ACC teams had a tough time learning to deal with PJ's offense. But the rest of us know how to do it now and Cuse will learn fast.

It's a gimmick that works if you don't know how to deal with it. But that's all it is. Now that the other ACC teams know how to deal with GT is back to just being a ho-hum team again.

Cuse coaches will have to sit down and look at a lot of game film and then they will know how to stop this "Navy" type of offense. They'll learn. And the next game with GT will be much different. Last year MIddle Tennessee beat the crap out of GT. It's all in knowing how to stop it.

Navy, Army, Air Force all run this type of offense because they can't get the talented players needed to run a real offense, so it gives them an edge. GT's triple option days are numbered. It won't be long until GT can't get their triple-O working against anybody in the ACC because we'll all have figured it out. And then PJ will have to go back to a service academy or FCS again.

I see nothing here that I disagree with.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GTech.....I'm still in nightmare mode. Where did that come from? Hunting season just started and the yellow jackets are trying to find their winter homes up here. If you hear some crazy as shit out in the woods, it's me digging up some nest and killing them assholes. I've gotta voodoo that shit that happened yesterday.

F'n Florida State....just makes the SU's upcoming game that much sweeter. Hate to do it manager, but Cuse is gonna ruin your NC bid bitches. :nod:

And the dookies....wtf?

I will give you this. YOu are not afraid to talk shit, but you know Cuse has absolutely no chance. :nod:

Last edited by a moderator:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will give you this. YOu are not afraid to talk shit, but you know Cuse has absolutely no chance. :nod:

Jonvi is the kind of fan the ACC needs. And Syracuse has beaten some teams in their history that no one thought they had any chance to beat. Like WVU twice and the list goes on but I am going to church now and don't have time to look them up.

I don't think it's wise to ever see Cuse on the schedule and think it's a gimme. It aint. Ever.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Congrats on that ass raping last night. :L

Made us look like dogshit. Tajh looked like a confused Freshman and your boy looked like the 5th year senior. Too bad he can't go pro after next year. Not looking forward to 2 or 3 more years of that.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Made us look like dogshit. Tajh looked like a confused Freshman and your boy looked like the 5th year senior. Too bad he can't go pro after next year. Not looking forward to 2 or 3 more years of that.

Clemson has a very, very good team. Lack of a good defense caught up with you last night, though. FSU's defense compliments their offensive power very well.

Offenses may be very much on the rise at every school but it is still defense that wins the championships. If your opponent can't score your opponent can't win.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It happens Edisto. We had 4 straight years of raping at the hands of UF and Timmy.

I think the D was just getting tired of people overlooking them and they responded well in the last 2 games. Hopefully they continue to improve.

Boyd did look confused and frustrated, but I honestly think it was our LT that made the difference in the game. he kept Beasly out of the game except for 2 plays once the game was already over.

Hope that Boyd and Suey are both ok and have no lingering problems. Good luck the rest of the year.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jonvi is the kind of fan the ACC needs. And Syracuse has beaten some teams in their history that no one thought they had any chance to beat. Like WVU twice and the list goes on but I am going to church now and don't have time to look them up.

I don't think it's wise to ever see Cuse on the schedule and think it's a gimme. It aint. Ever.

If he is going to talk shit then so am I. Plus those wins came at home not on the road. No Carrier Dome advantage for Cuse.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he is going to talk shit then so am I. Plus those wins came at home not on the road. No Carrier Dome advantage for Cuse.

Well Hell Yeah!

No Carrier Dome advantage for Cuse.

Clemson whips SU by 35....FSU puts the boot to Clemson.

Got the Noles right were we want them. The Storming Orangmen are inbound.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes....No.....SU got out coached....out smarted themselves. And that's been a problem this year.

Marrone simplified the playbook, using that limited playbook all season. Being good at a few things is better than being shitty at a lot of things. Right now execution is a problem for our QB/WR's and they need to be brought along slow.

Next....the ACC is bigger than the Big East. You can hide that for a while, but now the injuries are starting to show up. SU has to get bigger because the weekly grind over a course of this half a season has SU limping into games.

The buy week couldn't have come at a better time. :rip:

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Good game jeff.....GT took three games of frustrations out on my boys.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jameis looked much better. If he keeps it up the acc probably won't have to face him after next year haha

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU is looking mighty awesome. #2 in the new BCS poll.

Keep on winning and don't look back. The ACC needs for somebody in the conference to win a Natty like never before.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jameis looked much better. If he keeps it up the acc probably won't have to face him after next year haha

I think that is wishful thinking. Remember he also plays baseball and he wants to be a Podiatrist. Think he will be around for two more years.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Isn't he a true Freshman? He'll be around for at least 2 more years after this year.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't he a true Freshman? He'll be around for at least 2 more years after this year.

He is a RS freshman. But he will be around for 2 more years most likely. He has goals he wants to meet on the baseball field too.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a RS freshman. But he will be around for 2 more years most likely. He has goals he wants to meet on the baseball field too.

I read the SI article on Winston. He seems like he has his head screwed on pretty good. I can't think he will follow through on the podiatry plans. He can buy a pretty good one for his mother.