• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers is a God!

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He makes plays with his feet they couldn't even dream of.

Brady isn't even the same group to me. Not sure if Id put him ahead of Favre or not. But I wouldn't put either in my Top 5. That's with my own eyes. Can't speak on Bart Starr, Unitas, Staubach or YA Tittle.

I agree but I don't think his mobility factor. I think it's close but I'd rather take the consistent 5-6 yard gain over the inconsistent extending the play. When the game is called for just short passes that's when I believe he's at his best like when they first faced the Bears this year. But now Jordy is fully healthy so that means more bomb attempts I guess. I guess I'm spoiled to have Favre then Rodgers.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree but I don't think his mobility factor. I think it's close but I'd rather take the consistent 5-6 yard gain over the inconsistent extending the play. When the game is called for just short passes that's when I believe he's at his best like when they first faced the Bears this year. But now Jordy is fully healthy so that means more bomb attempts I guess. I guess I'm spoiled to have Favre then Rodgers.
Yeah, spoiled might be an understatement.

Like San Fran with Montanta and then Young after his USFL days.

Four of the best ever at their position who were teammates. More than rare.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, spoiled might be an understatement.

Like San Fran with Montanta and then Young after his USFL days.

Four of the best ever at their position who were teammates. More than rare.

Just leads me to believe our coaches really sucked to have only won 2 SB's with 2 HOF QB's while SF won I believe 5 I believe.

Yep, too bad Young had so many concussions. Here's a tougher question which QB combo is better Favre/Rodgers or Montana/Young? Young and Rodgers are very similar QB's while Montana and Favre are polar opposites.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just leads me to believe our coaches really sucked to have only won 2 SB's with 2 HOF QB's while SF won I believe 5 I believe.

Yep, too bad Young had so many concussions. Here's a tougher question which QB combo is better Favre/Rodgers or Montana/Young? Young and Rodgers are very similar QB's while Montana and Favre are polar opposites.

You give me a big game, and I'll take Montana over anybody in history. Given Young's first ballot HOF success, and as great a combo that Favre/Rodgers has been, it's pretty easy for me.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Marino is the third best QB I've ever seen.

And he didn't win any.

SBs isn't the greatest indicator of greatness imo.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I`ll take Brady over all of them...........

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers saves Devante(Mr. Drops), McCarthy(Mr. Conservative) and the Packers(The Loyalists) season with a bomb from the heavens to set up the game winning field goal..... A lotta Packer haters and Brady trolls are over their toilet vomiting as a result.....LMAO!!!!!

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm 35.

No offense to Joe Montana whatsoever, Rodgers is better.
I think Rodgers is a more pure passer than Montana, but IMO Bradshaw was better than both of them. Also Montana had a better running game to benefit him. Fouts and Marino were damn good too, as was Jim Kelly.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marino is the third best QB I've ever seen.

And he didn't win any.

SBs isn't the greatest indicator of greatness imo.
Jim Kelly went to four straight SBs and lost them all.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You give me a big game, and I'll take Montana over anybody in history. Given Young's first ballot HOF success, and as great a combo that Favre/Rodgers has been, it's pretty easy for me.
But, but you are a Niner fan.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Rodgers is a more pure passer than Montana, but IMO Bradshaw was better than both of them. Also Montana had a better running game to benefit him. Fouts and Marino were damn good too, as was Jim Kelly.
Bradshaw always gets the short end of the stick. But I honestly don't remember him, or Fouts.

I bet I woulda loved watching those Chargers teams.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradshaw always gets the short end of the stick. But I honestly don't remember him, or Fouts.

I bet I woulda loved watching those Chargers teams.
Yes you would have loved to watch both the Chargers (Fouts) and the old Steelers (Bradshaw) back in their prime.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best player in football.

And the best QB I've ever seen.

Welcome to football!

There is a full slate of games next week so you should have plenty of opportunity to see your second game.