• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers is a God!

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the Pack have a real good shot at winning the NFC North.

Not if dumb fat fuck coach Mcmuffin has anything to say about it. He did everything possible to lose in the 4th today but Rodgers overcame his ineptitude.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt Rodgers can continue to overcome bad play calling while injured, Devante Adams dropping easy TD's, and competition getting tougher. Unless he plays like Godgers every singlee game there's no way this team can continue to win with the way they performed in the 4th Q.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not if dumb fat fuck coach Mcmuffin has anything to say about it. He did everything possible to lose in the 4th today but Rodgers overcame his ineptitude.
Yeah I was wrong last week when I said the Pack didn't have a chance to make the playoffs. The Pack wins out and they are in. Good luck.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fix is in Roger Godhell wants Rodgers to win MVP and SB over Brady.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I was wrong last week when I said the Poack didn't have a chance to make the playoffs. The Pack wins out and they are in. Good luck.

I just don't trust Mcmuffin and Dumb Crapers at D coordinator. Up 27-10 in the 4th and they completely go away from what was working. It shouldn't have to come down to a fucking bomb and last second FG vs a mediocre Bears team. MM will find some way to choke either this week or next. This is why I've called for firing them since the loss in the NFC championship when they did the same stupid shit. Yes win out and they're in as the 3rd seed but I still expect MM to shit his pants.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At throwing game losing INT's. I've watched every game of Favre and every game I was just waiting for him to throw a stupid int.
Um do you remember where the Packers franchise was before Favre arrived?

The fact he brought GB a SuperBowl and put them on the map is and was amazing.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um do you remember where the Packers franchise was before Favre arrived?

The fact he brought GB a SuperBowl and put them on the map is and was amazing.

That was Holmgren and a great defense. Sure Favre had some magic but without a good coach to hold his int's to a minnimum Favre couldn't win a SB.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm 35.

No offense to Joe Montana whatsoever, Rodgers is better.

If Rodgers would go into check down charlie mode like Brady or Montana then I would agree. However, he doesn't take what the defense gives him enough and almost always wants more by holding onto the ball and chucking it down the field. Sometimes it works but it's more consistent to take what the defense gives you. From a pure talent standpoint I would say he's the best ever though.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers is most certainly better than Bart Starr.

Rodgers is most certainly better than the 2nd half of Favre's career.

Rodgers/Favre's 1st half of his career is very, very debatable.

Joe Montana is better than anyone I've ever seen.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Rodgers would go into check down charlie mode like Brady or Montana then I would agree. However, he doesn't take what the defense gives him enough and almost always wants more by holding onto the ball and chucking it down the field. Sometimes it works but it's more consistent to take what the defense gives you. From a pure talent standpoint I would say he's the best ever though.
He makes plays with his feet they couldn't even dream of.

Brady isn't even the same group to me. Not sure if Id put him ahead of Favre or not. But I wouldn't put either in my Top 5. That's with my own eyes. Can't speak on Bart Starr, Unitas, Staubach or YA Tittle.