• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A question for you all

CameronFrye

Certifiable A-hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I have come to really enjoy this board over the past few months and although I have not been able to posts as often as I'd like, I know that the quality will still be here when I can make it here.

My question is this: With such a great board here and such great posters, why do you guys feel the need to continue to post on the ESPN boards and then talk about those boards here?

I honestly do not mean to start any kind of argument. I am legitimately trying to understand the logic because the very things (and posters) many of you talk about here are the very reasons I no longer go there. So what's the attraction?

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a process.

Eventually they will forget about those tools completely.

TKellion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I actually switched to pro sports daily's board because like here they have some knowledgeable posters.I only came here after I was browsing a thread back at espn and Philo mentioned it.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally enjoy making fun of idiots like most of who's left over there. But I realize it's not for everyone.

I'll probably stop posting there altogether when they change the format, to make a clean break. But it's still fun to see stupidity pwned.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally enjoy making fun of idiots like most of who's left over there. But I realize it's not for everyone.

I'll probably stop posting there altogether when they change the format, to make a clean break. But it's still fun to see stupidity pwned.

I'd echo this....I like fucking with angry people who are douchebags. It's not mature, but it is sometimes fun.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think it's part of our shared experience. Whenever I shake my head about some of the posts here, I remember there are much bigger idiots out there.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's part of our shared experience. Whenever I shake my head about some of the posts here, I remember there are much bigger idiots out there.

Thanks.....I think.....

:boink:

:D

As for the original question.....I think the best way to answer it is the train wreck/ex-girlfriend thing. You know you shouldn't watch/shouldn't answer the phonecall, but you're just intrigued to know what may happen. I don't post over there anymore, but I do sometimes read the board.....I don't know why.