• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

a qb prob

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Cam-Kaep and Cutler.....

I don`t like the match-ups of cam and Kaep,but also afraid Cutler may injure himself running for his life again...

Who would you guys play?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam is on fire. Start him every week.

You should also try to trade Cutler and/or Kaeps. No reason to have to make this decision every week. Maybe look at the Rogers owner for a deal?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam is on fire. Start him every week.

You should also try to trade Cutler and/or Kaeps. No reason to have to make this decision every week. Maybe look at the Rogers owner for a deal?

I never had Cutler until Thursday..........
I have played cam all but two weeks this year.
I just dont like the defenses that both those qbs are going against.Cutler seems to me that he`d be the better fit against the Lions that give a nice chunk of yardage thru the air.

And as far as trading Kaep,the guy that has Rodgers,we have a hundo bet on the side for the better record at the end of week 13.
I can`t do it..........lol
Besides he just picked up Keenum.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just dont like the defenses that both those qbs are going against.Cutler seems to me that he`d be the better fit against the Lions that give a nice chunk of yardage thru the air.

And as far as trading Kaep,the guy that has Rodgers,we have a hundo bet on the side for the better record at the end of week 13.

Still got to start Cam. If you are still afraid of his matchup, then start Kaep. First week back for Cutler who doesn't score very well when he is totally healthy.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I understand that Cutler is a good player and he was available on the free agent list, but why make that add when you already have Cam and Kaeps? Couldn't you better use that roster spot on another position? I would much rather see you hold a 2nd DST for match-ups than waste 3 roster spots on QBs, especially when 1 of them is a top 5 option.

When you have a QB like Cam or Brees and they are through their bye week, you only need 1 QB on your roster.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand that Cutler is a good player and he was available on the free agent list, but why make that add when you already have Cam and Kaeps? Couldn't you better use that roster spot on another position? I would much rather see you hold a 2nd DST for match-ups than waste 3 roster spots on QBs, especially when 1 of them is a top 5 option.

When you have a QB like Cam or Brees and they are through their bye week, you only need 1 QB on your roster.

this is how my roster looks:
Cam/Kaep/Jay

Jamaal/Knowshon,Fred jax,D-Mac

V-Jax/Terrance Williams/Denarius Moore/Roddy

Jordan reed/Clay/Eifert(got a 50$ bet on this also.can`t trade him)

bailey
Seahawks

The only place I want to consider a trade would be for a wr.....but no takers for a rb.
A
nd no one wants Kaep either.

so i`m pretty much stuck............

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only place I want to consider a trade would be for a wr.....but no takers for a rb.
A
nd no one wants Kaep either.

then trade Cam, he and Moore should be able to land you a WR1... tough to sit Cam, the way he's playing, but I see why you would be leaning toward Cutler, I can see the Niners coming off a bye playing tight defense, and conservative offense, possibly leaving both QB's outside the top 10 this week.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you, but I wouldn't let a couple side bets stand in my way of a championship. There is no need for more than 2 QBs, or for either Eifert or Clay on your roster.

You will need to grab bye week replacements for both Bailey and SEA in the coming weeks and you are too thin at both RB and WR IMO. Rostering 3 players at any position where you can only start 1 is a bad idea and opens you up to added injury risk at WR and RB.

If I were you, I would either try to deal Cam for a WR1 or drop 1 of your back QBs and both TEs. Jordan Reed is an every week starter.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you, but I wouldn't let a couple side bets stand in my way of a championship. There is no need for more than 2 QBs, or for either Eifert or Clay on your roster.

You will need to grab bye week replacements for both Bailey and SEA in the coming weeks and you are too thin at both RB and WR IMO. Rostering 3 players at any position where you can only start 1 is a bad idea and opens you up to added injury risk at WR and RB.

If I were you, I would either try to deal Cam for a WR1 or drop 1 of your back QBs and both TEs. Jordan Reed is an every week starter.

Is this a bias answer? lol

i made the right read on Cutler this weekend............But he`s hurt yet again.............damn it!:gaah:

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this a bias answer? lol

i made the right read on Cutler this weekend............But he`s hurt yet again.............damn it!:gaah:

if u wont listen to Tiance (who really knows his stuff) so be it

he isnt bias.. Reed is definately an every day starter