• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A Positive Wentz Article

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because it is always a pattern with you Dean and you never learn your lesson.

You were arguing last week with Skinsdad and I about being "excited" about EB having possible GM duties. Like I said, when you get "excited" about something, you attempt to derail the board.

You literally die on these hills but do the same thing over and over again. You are wrong ALL the time but it never stops you from your "excitement" and agenda posting.

once again i saw the clip-on sports center. I was right about B. Robinson and not giving up on Lb Davis and WR Samuel.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
once again i saw the clip-on sports center. I was right about B. Robinson and not giving up on Lb Davis and WR Samuel.
Most everybody said those things Dean...stop with the bogus victory lap.

11 wins...LOL!!!

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most everybody said those things Dean...stop with the bogus victory lap.

11 wins...LOL!!!

no victory lap. CW ddint work so no 11 wins.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no victory lap. CW ddint work so no 11 wins.
Fans coming back?

Turner's offense working?

Eagles and commanders having the same record?

Any more examples Dean?

Thoughts on the new snyder information or should we only focus on the football team instead of the entire organization?...smh

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fans coming back?

Turner's offense working?

Eagles and commanders having the same record?

Any more examples Dean?

Thoughts on the new snyder information or should we only focus on the football team instead of the entire organization?...smh

The new Synder information is just crazy. Im hoping besoz gets it. Did you predict the MVP type year from Hurts? Hey we got 51,000 fans for the browns game. lol

Last edited:

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The new Synder information is just crazy. Im hoping besoz gets it. Did you predict the MVP type year from Hurts? Hey we got 51,000 fans for the browns game. lol
Never made an mvp prediction.

What I will say is that if snyder gets mad and doesn't sell, I am worried the league won't force him out due to cowardice. If the nfl didn't investigate this 55 million dollar loan issue, or the fact that snyder hired private PIs to dig up dirt on other owners, or take firm action against the team due to workplace issues, we are in trouble.

Goodell and Jerry Jones both publically stated that they are pleased with current changes made and believe the 10 million fine was satisfactory.

The nfl sux...what can I say. They are scared of snyder and it is obvious. Even in selling the team, snyder is driving off even more fans from the tiny fanbase that exists. We are the last of the mohicans basically. That is why we need bezos. He has the brains and funds to build back the brand and draw the fans back. This is why snyder doesn't want to sell to him. He knows bezos will do what he never could.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never made an mvp prediction.

What I will say is that if snyder gets mad and doesn't sell, I am worried the league won't force him out due to cowardice. If the nfl didn't investigate this 55 million dollar loan issue, or the fact that snyder hired private PIs to dig up dirt on other owners, or take firm action against the team due to workplace issues, we are in trouble.

Goodell and Jerry Jones both publically stated that they are pleased with current changes made and believe the 10 million fine was satisfactory.

The nfl sux...what can I say. They are scared of snyder and it is obvious. Even in selling the team, snyder is driving off even more fans from the tiny fanbase that exists. We are the last of the mohicans basically. That is why we need bezos. He has the brains and funds to build back the brand and draw the fans back. This is why snyder doesn't want to sell to him. He knows bezos will do what he never could.

i agree we need Bezos. I can't believe the nfl wont do anything about Snyder after all this news.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree we need Bezos. I can't believe the nfl wont do anything about Snyder after all this news.
I am not a conspiracy theorist but at this point, you have to believe that Snyder has some kind of dirt on some of the owners or Goodell.

Yes, that sounds like a bad Law and Order episode but I am out of answers. Jerry Richardson was bullied out of selling and went quietly...Snyder has done much..much worse and it is almost like Goodell and Jones support him?

In the Congressional hearing, Goodell stated he didn't have the power to remove Snyder. This is true, but he didn't even mention that he has the authority to call a vote on Snyder. Again, something is out of place here.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not a conspiracy theorist but at this point, you have to believe that Snyder has some kind of dirt on some of the owners or Goodell.

Yes, that sounds like a bad Law and Order episode but I am out of answers. Jerry Richardson was bullied out of selling and went quietly...Snyder has done much..much worse and it is almost like Goodell and Jones support him?

In the Congressional hearing, Goodell stated he didn't have the power to remove Snyder. This is true, but he didn't even mention that he has the authority to call a vote on Snyder. Again, something is out of place here.

lol. so true. Why are they afraid of Synder? Why didn't they call a vote? Danny could have the goods on these guys. You know all these owners are not saints.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most criminals are intelligent and have a contingency plan if things go south. It appears Snyder is no different.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good heavens, we hear now about Wentz now more than he did when was with the team. The new owner might look at this trade and move on based on this move alone.

Peter King says:

Even though Wentz was on his way to a great season before injuring his knee in 2017, he could never repeat it and in fact regressed," King wrote to sum things up about Wentz. "I’d argue that no player in NFL history has cost so much and delivered so little."