• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A Positive Wentz Article

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pass.

Hoping either Howell or our 1st round 2023 draft pick is our QB of the future. Wentz is NOT it and we are only lying to ourselves if we feel he is.

So you already made up your mind even before the season starts? What if he kills it this year? Would you still feel the same way?

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you already made up your mind even before the season starts? What if he kills it this year? Would you still feel the same way?
Unless he has the miracle of miracle seasons, yes, I would feel the same way.

Wentz has proven over and over again that he is not capable of continued success. It is a pattern with him. The data shows this as I am sure you know. Yes, there are random good seasons, but then the habits start over again.

Philly and Indy bear that out. If he was the QB you want him to be, why did Philly and Indy get rid of him? They are both better organizations than we are and much smarter.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless he has the miracle of miracle seasons, yes, I would feel the same way.

Wentz has proven over and over again that he is not capable of continued success. It is a pattern with him. The data shows this as I am sure you know. Yes, there are random good seasons, but then the habits start over again.

Philly and Indy bear that out. If he was the QB you want him to be, why did Philly and Indy get rid of him? They are both better organizations than we are and much smarter.

What justifies a miracle season? His stats or win totals? I disagree with you that Ryan and Hurts are upgrades over Wentz. Just my opinion.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What justifies a miracle season? His stats or win totals? I disagree with you that Ryan and Hurts are upgrades over Wentz. Just my opinion.
A SB win and Pro Bowl starting nod.

You see, thats the thing. Both Doug Peterson and Frank Reich know more about the game than you do. Same with Rivera, Pederson and Reich are Super Bowl champions. Rivera never will be a SB coach...ever.

Indy and Philly generally contend for their divisions/playoffs. We should trust their judgment more than our own.
Funny thing is that both Wentz and Hurts are 0-1 in the playoffs, yet, Hurts has only 1 year as a starter in the league. Hurts and Ryan are both leaders and their clubs believe in and support them. You are fond of Wentz because he plays for us and you are loyal to our players and coaches.

You would not think this highly of Wentz if he was playing for another organization. Indy is actually projected to win the division under Ryan and Philly made the playoffs the 1st year after Wentz was traded. When Indy makes the playoffs this year, that will be 2 teams that made the playoffs the year after getting rid of Wentz. What does that tell you?

Hurts and Ryan and better QBs than Wentz.

Last edited:

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You see, thats the thing. Both Doug Peterson and Frank Reich know more about the game than you do. Same with Rivera, Pederson and Reich are Super Bowl champions. Rivera never will be a SB coach...ever.

Indy and Philly generally contend for their divisions/playoffs. We should trust their judgment more than our own.
Funny thing is that both Wentz and Hurts are 0-1 in the playoffs, yet, Hurts has only 1 year as a starter in the league. Hurts and Ryan are both leaders and their clubs believe in and support them. You are fond of Wentz because he plays for us and you are loyal to our players and coaches.

You would not think this highly of Wentz if he was playing for another organization. Indy is actually projected to win the division under Ryan and Philly made the playoffs the 1st year after Wentz was traded. When Indy makes the playoffs this year, that will be 2 teams that made the playoffs the year after getting rid of Wentz. What does that tell you?

lol. RR was a SB coach, I guess you forgot about that one. Your prediction is crazy. If he gives us 10 or 11 wins and puts up the stat line he did last year then yes, he will be our QB.

The Titans took a hit in talent but I believe they will win the division this year and Indy will have no shot at a wildcard in a loaded AFC. Eagles are very good on paper and will contend this year. Hurts barely beat TH in the 2nd Eagles game last year. TH makes that throw the Eagles would have been out of the playoffs. So there wasn't a huge gap last year. Hurts does have better talent this year.

Im not saying Wentz is an elite QB. He has just as much potential as Hurts and Ryan this year. Matter of fact this is a bug year for Hurts too. He fails this year he could be out, just like Wentz. They are both in the same boat.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. RR was a SB coach, I guess you forgot about that one. Your prediction is crazy. If he gives us 10 or 11 wins and puts up the stat line he did last year then yes, he will be our QB.

The Titans took a hit in talent but I believe they will win the division this year and Indy will have no shot at a wildcard in a loaded AFC. Eagles are very good on paper and will contend this year. Hurts barely beat TH in the 2nd Eagles game last year. TH makes that throw the Eagles would have been out of the playoffs. So there wasn't a huge gap last year. Hurts does have better talent this year.

Im not saying Wentz is an elite QB. He has just as much potential as Hurts and Ryan this year. Matter of fact this is a bug year for Hurts too. He fails this year he could be out, just like Wentz. They are both in the same boat.

You know what I meant...SB champion coach. Rivera did coach CAR to the SB but did NOT win. No, I did not forget about it. The context of the sentence clearly implied I was talking about SB champions as I said Pederson and Reich were SB champions in the previous sentence. You know what I was driving at.

Everything I am reading disagrees with what you said...as usual.

Funny that the take on Indy from one analyst is:

Huff: Over

Improvement at quarterback. They should be in a good spot position to make the playoffs, which means 10 wins are likely.

Why in the world would an analyst say "improvement at QB" if Wentz is better than Ryan. Again, just admit that you are loyal to Wentz because he plays for WSH. If we traded for Mayfield or Jimmy G., you would be singing their praises.

You asked my opinion on what justifies a miracle season if you recall. A miracle season would be a SB win and Pro Bowl starting nod. A miracle is defined as: a highly improbable or extraordinary event, development

So yes, it's crazy but that is what a "miracle" is Dean.

Yes, Hurts played a poor game but he still led his team to the playoffs. In the same situation, Wentz choked and the owner saw enough of him after 1 year...LOL. Reich even apologized for bringing him in. Nobody outside of you likes Wentz.

Last edited:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the only way i accept wince is if he wins a superbowl this year . otherwise its a bust trade because we could have waited

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's weird because every so called expert and former player on TV says Wentz is the #2 QB in the division right now.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's weird because every so called expert and former player on TV says Wentz is the #2 QB in the division right now.
I can see that argument somewhat. Dak is clearly #1 and Jones is obviously #4.

Hurts has just 1 year as a starter but led the team to the playoffs. He is probably still somewhat of an unknown. Wentz is what he is and I am guessing pundits go with what they know instead of what they don't know.

If I had to pick between either one of them, I go Hurts for sure.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what I meant...SB champion coach. Rivera did coach CAR to the SB but did NOT win. No, I did not forget about it. The context of the sentence clearly implied I was talking about SB champions as I said Pederson and Reich were SB champions in the previous sentence. You know what I was driving at.

Everything I am reading disagrees with what you said...as usual.

Funny that the take on Indy from one analyst is:

Huff: Over

Improvement at quarterback. They should be in a good spot position to make the playoffs, which means 10 wins are likely.

Why in the world would an analyst say "improvement at QB" if Wentz is better than Ryan. Again, just admit that you are loyal to Wentz because he plays for WSH. If we traded for Mayfield or Jimmy G., you would be singing their praises.

You asked my opinion on what justifies a miracle season if you recall. A miracle season would be a SB win and Pro Bowl starting nod. A miracle is defined as: a highly improbable or extraordinary event, development

So yes, it's crazy but that is what a "miracle" is Dean.

Yes, Hurts played a poor game but he still led his team to the playoffs. In the same situation, Wentz choked and the owner saw enough of him after 1 year...LOL. Reich even apologized for bringing him in. Nobody outside of you likes Wentz.

thats one guys opinion. I dont see why you or anyone would be excited for Ryan. Will he even play in 23? Already told you that we are the most popular over bet in vegas. Why is that?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see that argument somewhat. Dak is clearly #1 and Jones is obviously #4.

Hurts has just 1 year as a starter but led the team to the playoffs. He is probably still somewhat of an unknown. Wentz is what he is and I am guessing pundits go with what they know instead of what they don't know.

If I had to pick between either one of them, I go Hurts for sure.

So you think if Hurts has a bad year with the Eagles, he is still there #1QB going into 23? Did you look at Indy schedule? I see 8 or 9 wins.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats one guys opinion. I dont see why you or anyone would be excited for Ryan. Will he even play in 23? Already told you that we are the most popular over bet in vegas. Why is that?
I think it is a popular bet because most of us can see WSH getting to 8 or maybe 9 wins. I believe the pundits and have said we get between 7-8 wins. If you believe WSH will get 8 wins, you take the bet of course. I think 8 wins is doable.

We have talked about this but Ryan is. I believe his coach, Frank Reich can sum it up.

I cannot even tell you how refreshing he is. [He has a] very strong opinion, but also very engaging, but very humble, like very humble,” Colts coach Frank Reich said. “Very humble but very strong. It’s just good. It’s a really good dynamic, very professional in every way. It’s just a collaboration, but he also understands he’s coming in and learning a new offense, and he feels that right now, he feels it.”

Ryan is a leader, Wentz is NOT.

As for the Colts, the issues with Wentz stretched back to before the season began, one source said, and over the course of the year, some grew frustrated at what they deemed a lack of leadership, a resistance to hard coaching and a reckless style of play, which had a role in several close losses this year.

The Reasons The Colts Traded Carson Wentz To Commanders After Just One season

Is this somebody we really want for 2022 and also 2023? I think not.

Last edited:

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you think if Hurts has a bad year with the Eagles, he is still there #1QB going into 23? Did you look at Indy schedule? I see 8 or 9 wins.
Depends on how bad the year is. I don't see him or the Eagles having a bad year at all. IF he has a bad year, perhaps they look elsewhere, but that would be one bad year out of 2 he has started. If they see growth opportunities and development potential, they should keep him.

I did see the Indy schedule and I agree with Colts beat writers and the experts. I see 10-11 wins with a Division title. I will tell you that Colts fans are excited for Ryan and they were glad to get rid of Wentz.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is a popular bet because most of us can see WSH getting to 8 or maybe 9 wins. I believe the pundits and have said we get between 7-8 wins. If you believe WSH will get 8 wins, you take the bet of course. I think 8 wins is doable.

We have talked about this but Ryan is. I believe his coach, Frank Reich can sum it up.

I cannot even tell you how refreshing he is. [He has a] very strong opinion, but also very engaging, but very humble, like very humble,” Colts coach Frank Reich said. “Very humble but very strong. It’s just good. It’s a really good dynamic, very professional in every way. It’s just a collaboration, but he also understands he’s coming in and learning a new offense, and he feels that right now, he feels it.”

Ryan is a leader, Wentz is NOT.

As for the Colts, the issues with Wentz stretched back to before the season began, one source said, and over the course of the year, some grew frustrated at what they deemed a lack of leadership, a resistance to hard coaching and a reckless style of play, which had a role in several close losses this year.

The Reasons The Colts Traded Carson Wentz To Commanders After Just One season

Is this somebody we really want for 2022 and also 2023? I think not.

IF tis that popular I think bettors thing we go way over the 7.5.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF tis that popular I think bettors thing we go way over the 7.5.
The defense will have to show up. The LB situation is a mess and the DLine has underperformed for sure.

Wentz is awful and will put us in some bad situations. There are too many what ifs with the team. That is why the line was originally set as is.

Rivera is a substandard coach
Wentz is on his 3rd team in 3 years
The DLine is over-rated
The organization itself is a dumpster fire
We have players who cannot stay healthy

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends on how bad the year is. I don't see him or the Eagles having a bad year at all. IF he has a bad year, perhaps they look elsewhere, but that would be one bad year out of 2 he has started. If they see growth opportunities and development potential, they should keep him.

I did see the Indy schedule and I agree with Colts beat writers and the experts. I see 10-11 wins with a Division title. I will tell you that Colts fans are excited for Ryan and they were glad to get rid of Wentz.

Of course Colts fans are excited b/c how their year ended last year. They think Ryan is going to be there Brady and take them over the top like he did Tampa. Very doubtful!!!

I think Hurts is the same boat as Wentz if they don't perform they are out.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense will have to show up. The LB situation is a mess and the DLine has underperformed for sure.

Wentz is awful and will put us in some bad situations. There are too many what ifs with the team. That is why the line was originally set as is.

Rivera is a substandard coach
Wentz is on his 3rd team in 3 years
The DLine is over-rated
The organization itself is a dumpster fire
We have players who cannot stay healthy
wasnt there a hogshaven poll that said the fans preferred Wentz over Ryan?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One of my closest friends is an Eagles fan. His take was just an athlete not a QB. He is not accurate at all, he will use his legs to get out of jams and makes poor reads. Of course all of this can improve, but Eagles fans well at least my friend is not ready to make him their next franchise QB. Hurts still has to prove himself this year, just like Wentz. That is why I said they are in the same boat.