• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A New Standard.

wbon22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the risk of being banned, hunted down or at the very least flamed....

I was trying to figure out one day why so many Flyer "fans" hate other players. Not the Ty Domi's or Matthew Barnaby's of the league. The players whose job it is to be hated...but really hate the skilled players on other teams. Listen/read the boards...Ovechkin sucks, Malkin sucks, Nash sucks, Crosby F****** Sucks....over and over and over. And one of the prime reasons given for why these players suck? They don't fight. They wont fight...they only fight when....who cares!!!! These are some of the most skilled, best players in the world, not just the league...and you can add a lot of players to that list. I don't like Crosby perse. I think he has an entitlement attitude and that he gets away with a lot of cheap stick work...but look who is considered the ultimate Flyer...Bobby Clarke. The man who broke Karlamov's ankles. And got away with it....

How about we try a new standard. I don't like... instead of Sucks. Isn't a two way player...really killed us in the playoffs...always gets hurt when needed....but lets face it...if they are playing in the NHL and racking up points and $$$$, they don't suck.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I use 'fuck Crosby' :)

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate whiney fucks who get away with everything because of their name. Hide behind refs. And donkey punch their fellow players in the ballsack with no shame. Also live in their bosses basement even when they have millions and attend bieber concerts with teen girls and boys. I won't name names but somethings seriously wrong with this person but yes he's productive on the ice no denying that. Still hate the fuck and everything he stands for spoiled fuck!

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes Crosby happens, and it sucks.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like karma can be a bitch and the shot came from one of the biggest POS around orpik....

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone familiar with Sid's injury? I guess my question is more in regard to the topic of concussions. I was reading on the main board and it appears that Sid hasn't suffered any concussion like symptoms. My question is can concussion symptoms appear a day or two later after this injury? As much as I dislike Crosby, I hope the kid recovers from this. That was a frightening thing to watch. And I will end this with Fuck off Pittsburgh:)

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Anyone familiar with Sid's injury? I guess my question is more in regard to the topic of concussions. I was reading on the main board and it appears that Sid hasn't suffered any concussion like symptoms. My question is can concussion symptoms appear a day or two later after this injury? As much as I dislike Crosby, I hope the kid recovers from this. That was a frightening thing to watch. And I will end this with Fuck off Pittsburgh:)

prongers concussion symptoms showed up a week after his eye injury, but they were probably being masked by the severity of the injury to his eye.

crosby has a broken jaw, there wasnt any whiplash type collision that usually cause the concussions.

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
crosby+is+a+butterfly.jpg