• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A man that deserves a raise

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It took a lot for that guy to say that I imagine.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record he pretty much is making it up. I can point out receivers missed by every QB in history. That's kind of a dumb comment. Dak hasn't missed more than anyone else, but of course rookies will have shortcomings. That is what makes the fact that he is currently in the running for league MVP even more amazing. And he also can make plays guys like Romo can't wit h his legs. So do we watch tape of Romo and say he didn't run there so let's sit him. Alas, when Romo is healthy we should make this an important topic of conversation. Until then we might as well discuss which planet an alien is more likely to come down to Earth from....

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record he pretty much is making it up. I can point out receivers missed by every QB in history. That's kind of a dumb comment. Dak hasn't missed more than anyone else, but of course rookies will have shortcomings. That is what makes the fact that he is currently in the running for league MVP even more amazing. And he also can make plays guys like Romo can't wit h his legs. So do we watch tape of Romo and say he didn't run there so let's sit him. Alas, when Romo is healthy we should make this an important topic of conversation. Until then we might as well discuss which planet an alien is more likely to come down to Earth from....

You fell right into that trap

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, I watched the vid, and yes I agree with Davis, but if the team decides to stay with Dak I'm not gonna throw a tantrum.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You fell right into that trap
Which trap? The pretend Romo will be healthy trap? The pretend when Romo comes back he won't get hurt again trap? the pretend Romo is still the same great QB trap? The trap to discuss a controversy that isn't even an issue yet? The trap to act like having two capable QBs is a bad thing? The trap that Eric Davis doesn't say completely idiotic things weekly that make me wonder how he ever played the game? Or the trap that you will post any positive about Romo and ignore the 176 opposite opinions I am also ridiculously tired of hearing on the topic trap?

I'll go back to my "go to" line. I'll worry about who is starting for this team when it becomes a real question. It sure as heck isn't for this week. And like I said all along, these things have a way of working themselves out on their own. Good chance either Romo never plays again this year, or Dak completely shits the bed or Dak gets hurt or something else that makes the decision much easier than everyone is currently assuming it will be...I just don't see that this drama or difficult decision is 100% going to be on the horizon for us anytime soon

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just said the man deserved a raise. I never said he was right or that I agreed with him.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't even try that. Everyone knows exactly what your thoughts on the subject are.

Ah Manster, what I think or don't think isnt what we are discussing. I just said the man deserved a raise. Jarntt then had to mention that E Wright says idiotic, dumb statements regularly. I'm guessing he is a fan of the gospel singing Deion and his Cam songs , but oh well. Regardless of who jarntt listens to or not doesn't matter. Wright went against the grain and the popular opinion. His job isn't Skip Bayless or Cowherd. He is a guy that studies the tape and basically said let's tap the breaks. Nobody has done that.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ask all to please not forget I'm a big Prescott fan also, always have been

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shouldn't you be more worried about the Cubs right now than Tony Romo:noidea:
I just said the man deserved a raise. I never said he was right or that I agreed with him.
That's a big ass crock of shit...aren't you a Cubs fan? Or is defending Romo more important than the World Series? I guess the Cubs are there every year so it's not like a Cubs fan would be too into it or anything...

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes big decision coming Sunday night

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shouldn't you be more worried about the Cubs right now than Tony Romo:noidea:

That's a big ass crock of shit...aren't you a Cubs fan? Or is defending Romo more important than the World Series? I guess the Cubs are there every year so it's not like a Cubs fan would be too into it or anything...

I would look out the next 10 yrs

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I post during commercials or when Heyward is batting

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1