• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A little fantasy help please...

Jtymer49er

Jtymer49er
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Should I start :

Randy Moss @ GB or Reggie Bush @ HOU

and

9ers D @ GB or Bills D @ Jets

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Bush vs Houston lost DeMeco Ryans and Mario Williams in the offseason
So you got, the 49ers vs Aaron Rogers and the Bills vs Sanchez and/or Tebow (EASY CHOICE)

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bills D... even if Sanchez/Tebow blow it up somehow, that's the best pick vs a 49ers D @ GB selection....

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see how this is that hard of a decision at all...

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say bills and bush. I want to see something from Randy before I start him

abaskin18

Oilman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bush vs Houston lost DeMeco Ryans and Mario Williams in the offseason
So you got, the 49ers vs Aaron Rogers and the Bills vs Sanchez and/or Tebow (EASY CHOICE)

They weren't too shabby without them for most of last year...I'd still take Bush because what else do they have and what has Moss shown, but Houston's offseason "losses" have NOTHING to do with it.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bush and whatever its a defense :D

i have the niners d and i only draft one so they are my d unless somehow they are horrible and need to be dropped

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm still leaning against going with Bush because of the following:

1. Houston's defense, even with the off season losses, is still very good.
2. Miami's offense is not the same as last year, different system so who's to say Bush will be as effective as last year?. They have a rookie QB with a lot of questions at the WR position plus injuries in the OL. Formula for a lot of three and outs
3. Houston's offense - Schaub, Foster, Johnson and company will not only score points against an unproven Miami defense but will be able to win the "Time of Possession" battle. Unless Miami intends to play Bush as a WR, they will be playing catch up and throwing the ball a lot limiting their running game

abaskin18

Oilman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2. Miami's offense is not the same as last year, different system so who's to say Bush will be as effective as last year?. They have a rookie QB with a lot of questions at the WR position plus injuries in the OL. Formula for a lot of three and outs
3. Houston's offense - Schaub, Foster, Johnson and company will not only score points against an unproven Miami defense but will be able to win the "Time of Possession" battle. Unless Miami intends to play Bush as a WR, they will be playing catch up and throwing the ball a lot limiting their running game

Just my two cents, but it seems to me like you're looking for reasons NOT to go with Bush to somehow justify going with Moss.

Good luck with whatever you choose.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Just my two cents, but it seems to me like you're looking for reasons NOT to go with Bush to somehow justify going with Moss.

Good luck with whatever you choose.

Just an FYI.. I was not OP... I was only proving input as to why I was leaning against Bush by analyzing the whole situation... The OP gave the choice of Bush vs Houston or Moss vs GB... So I answered and provided reason for it

abaskin18

Oilman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just an FYI.. I was not OP... I was only proving input as to why I was leaning against Bush by analyzing the whole situation... The OP gave the choice of Bush vs Houston or Moss vs GB... So I answered and provided reason for it

I think the "I'm still leaning against going with Bush" threw me, so I'll rephrase: It seems to me that you're looking for reasons that he shouldn't start Bush to somehow justify him going with Moss.

Not sure how it changes what either of us said much...

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

I disagree. Gotta go with Bush here, pretty clearly. It's a question of opportunity. Bush'll touch the ball 20+ times, whereas Moss will be lucky to have 5 catches. I think Randy has a little something, but you've got to see him do it before starting a primary RB over him.

Even if Houston goes way out ahead, as I expect them to, the Dolphins will use Bush a lot. Frankly, playing from behind probably helps him. They Fins aren't going to put it all on Tannehill's shoulders in game one. They'll use a lot of draws and screens to Bush to slow down the pass rush. And if the Texans are protecting a lead, they'll give up some underneath stuff. Bush is the #1 weapon in that offense, and at least until he breaks down or struggles, you've got to start him over Moss.

Jtymer49er

Jtymer49er
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I disagree. Gotta go with Bush here, pretty clearly. It's a question of opportunity. Bush'll touch the ball 20+ times, whereas Moss will be lucky to have 5 catches. I think Randy has a little something, but you've got to see him do it before starting a primary RB over him.

Even if Houston goes way out ahead, as I expect them to, the Dolphins will use Bush a lot. Frankly, playing from behind probably helps him. They Fins aren't going to put it all on Tannehill's shoulders in game one. They'll use a lot of draws and screens to Bush to slow down the pass rush. And if the Texans are protecting a lead, they'll give up some underneath stuff. Bush is the #1 weapon in that offense, and at least until he breaks down or struggles, you've got to start him over Moss.

Thanks. Yeah I agree with that assessment. Bush it is.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:tj: so who should I start in my flex spot Vincent Jackson, Doug Martin or Steven Ridley ppr league

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thread Jacking in progress:

In a 2QB league and have Cam as my #1. I have to choose between Manning vs. Steelers or Wilson vs. Cardinals. Who has the bigger game?

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thread Jacking in progress:

In a 2QB league and have Cam as my #1. I have to choose between Manning vs. Steelers or Wilson vs. Cardinals. Who has the bigger game?

I think Manning at home with no Clark for the Steelers carves them up