• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Smack 2015

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i probably will be abusing my wife's ass in a few minutes.. not going to lie... lol

sure, you talked about sleeping with many women, sure it was her, lol, hey at least she is cool with that, that's is a pretty good deal getting to sleep with other women, not going to lie.. but her or the kids know, they always find out.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol... it bothers you so much that I know so much about you and you know nothing about me.. LOL.. see.. I am posting facts.. like the fact you look like a guy off the goonies movie.. that is a fact.. my wife's birthday was today and I got her a necklace from tiffany's... pretty sure she is all good right now... LOL...

You realize the line you are continuing to cross, right? This is a fucking message board, not a THIS IS YOUR LIFE game show. 55's personal life shouldn't matter here and the fact that your insecurities in talking shit has now got you posting personal info is beyond fucked up. That is douche bag low blows that aren't necessary.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize the line you are continuing to cross, right? This is a fucking message board, not a THIS IS YOUR LIFE game show. 55's personal life shouldn't matter here and the fact that your insecurities in talking shit has now got you posting personal info is beyond fucked up. That is douche bag low blows that aren't necessary.
he decided to take it to that level when he brought my daughter into a conversation... you probably should look up who this guys is before you talk.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my daughter is 12 and has no place being discussed on sportshoopla...

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny, in my life I heard Tom Cruise in my 20's, Matt Dillion as well, lately its been Judge Rienhold??? John Travolta...never had a goonies reference, ever, but I am sure your right and everyone else has been wrong. Tryin to figure out which one, shit, you might be right, Josh Brolin is pretty close.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny, in my life I heard Tom Cruise in my 20's, Matt Dillion as well, lately its been Judge Rienhold??? John Travolta...never had a goonies reference, ever, but I am sure your right and everyone else has been wrong. Tryin to figure out which one, shit, you might be right, Josh Brolin is pretty close.
LOL seriously.. someone said you look like john travolta? And you believed them?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to give it to you bums.. you sure do have a way of lying to yourself.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my daughter is 12 and has no place being discussed on sportshoopla...

lol, stop being victimized you tool, this has gone on for years with you taking shots at my family WAY before that. Threats of coming to Parkville, years ago, to my house and work. Your a internet troll, you can say all you want, it doesn't bother me.

Just showing the world the type of guy you REALLY are now, lol, just like I did on CBS...internet tough guy, who likes to belittle people, other's teams, anything you can get your little low life off. I am used to it, the SportsHoopla wasn't.

Here's Johnny....the sociopath. Yep, you win

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, stop being victimized you tool, this has gone on for years with you taking shots at my family WAY before that. Threats of coming to Parkville, years ago, to my house and work. Your a internet troll, you can say all you want, it doesn't bother me.

Just showing the world the type of guy you REALLY are now, lol, just like I did on CBS...internet tough guy, who likes to belittle people, other's teams, anything you can get your little low life off. I am used to it, the SportsHoopla wasn't.

Here's Johnny....the sociopath. Yep, you win
da55bums = :popsdance:

seriously.. the guy is nuts.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
da55bums leaves out the fact he was banned from CBS sports chats because he made gun threats against me in private messages....

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2015 World Series Champs

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
da55bums leaves out the fact he was banned from CBS sports chats because he made gun threats against me in private messages....

wow, you were banned from CBS, what did my list say around 100 times, that list feature was awesome and already once on SportsHoopla....if we keep it up, we might BOTH get banned from here as well, lol

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give a fuck who he is and neither should you.
you are acting like this guy is not doing the exact same person attacks.. seriously guy.. you need to take a peek at his posts....
I am going to bed. I have better things to do.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Brolin still with Diane Lane....I will be his stunt double in a heart beat.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, you were banned from CBS, what did my list say around 100 times, that list feature was awesome and already once on SportsHoopla....if we keep it up, we might BOTH get banned from here as well, lol
I was not banned from CBS.. to this day I can log in under that log in name.. I don't know why you say that bums.. when I can prove it to be false.

I would probably be 10 times more productive if I wasn't able to use this site... and their ad revenue would drop from all the page visits the two of us give them.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are acting like this guy is not doing the exact same person attacks.. seriously guy.. you need to take a peek at his posts....
I am going to bed. I have better things to do.

Do you? Because I have read like 3 fucking pages of bullshit between the two of you that have nothing to do with sports. Doesn't read like you have better things to do.

The difference is that you are threatening to "out" him on Facebook and other bullshit. Nobody's personal shit should ever be included on these boards. IDGAF who started it. Be a man and squash it, this shit ain't HS any longer.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And another thing. I am so tired of hearing about Francisco Lindor.... 3 plus years of this BS and the heir apparent to take over for Asdrubel, this guy is a bust period and the front office doesn't want to admit it. please tell me how a kid who has a career .276 average and a staggering 20 homers in 4 plus years is the prodigy that will make things all better for the Cleveland fans and bring the club over the hump. HE IS BATTING .191 in triple A, how on earth can he be called up? Asdrubel is gone and Lindor is still nowhere to be seen. Trade him now or regret it in three years when he finally does make the team. Addison Russell was sitting at a career .301 avg and 38 homers in one less year of service compared to Lindor. What can we learn from this? the Tribe's scouts are horrible, and or the hitting coaches are terrible, but more than likely the front office folks are full of Shit and have to idea on how to get them to win in the post season.

Bump.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Notice the date he posted it on too. Lindor finished with a .284/.350/.402 line in AAA (as a 21-year-old SS).

Pretty sure he's got a bunch of other dumb posts throughout the MLB board as well.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys want to talk Lindors minor league numbers?

From a post from over a year ago?

I'm pretty sure we could find stupid shit from every single poster who has an opinion other than what Bill James says.