• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Smack 2015

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got it - you have Vmart doing great for the next 3 years, Pelfrey, Verhagen, Nesbitt, Knuwhaterver and some other reliever to have good seasons this year, Guilmet, Gee, Simon will suck this year and Mauer will suck for the next 3 years. good luck
LOL.. at what point did I say Pelfrey would have a good season? I have said numerous times I don't like that signing... there is a HUGE difference between having a good season.. and having a better season than Alfredo Simon or Dillion Gee.

Knuwhatever? LOL.. this is coming from a guy that claims to be in a 30 owner league with 50 players each... and he doesn't know who Guido Knudson is? The kid had a 2.34 ERA / 1.16 whip / 9.4 k per 9 innings in AAA last year... I guess Knuwhatever slipped through your studies of the minor leagues while you were focusing on pitchers that have nice numbers in the minors but poop the bed in the MLB when called up.

I will most certainly entertain any bet that says Mauer's value is going to be anywhere near close to his 23 mil a year... Mauer will be lucky to hit .280 and 10 HR next year... Guilmet won't see a MLB roster unless the Tigers release him or they have a ton of injuries... Gee will be lucky to be on a MLB roster... if he isn't by March 15th the Royals have to release him by the way.

I like your little post.. another response to me.. were you rubbing one out to a picture you imagine looks like me when you posted it bums?:wank:.... I bet you had a fathead made up of a picture you believe looks like me and you talk to it when you are alone at the dinner table eating your spam.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
got it - we will see, good luck to your predictions, I give. Trying to learn from others who just stop discussing baseball with you. Your history speaks for its self...

MiamiVice says...
Sadly for KC fans.. their team will never win as long as Dayton Moore is Gm and David Glass owns them... and a good gm is not coming to KC as long as Glass is there... The scouting in KC is well below average.. with the team getting top 10 and top 5 picks yearly.. and rarely having them pan out... development of talent is below average as well.. with guys like Moustakas regressing and no pitcher from their farm doing anything in the starting lineup in years. and other than greinke decades... Without payroll.. a team can't win without good scouts and developmental coaches in the minors.. the royals have none of this. The marlins, rays, a's, diamondbacks, and mariners scouts put the royals to shame... and unlike teams like the tigers or yankees who can get by without good home grown talent... the royals don't have the money to buy established players... I joke when I say its possible that the royals may never go to the playoffs ever again.. and unless a salary cap comes around.. which one won't... it could be true... seriously.. 27 years of developing players with high picks... and what is there to show for it.. name a royals player from the last 10 years that has went to multiple all star games...

At least when the twins or indians pick high.. something comes from it and they are able to develop it into big league average at best talent... the royals scouts should not be employed.. period. When farms from teams that pick at the back end of the first round like the red sox, rangers, and rays can outperform your higher picks yearly... you have an issue... Bubba Starling is just the most recent pick blown... Tigers every year have a farm team ranked in the bottom quarter.. yet they seem to produce usable mlb players just as often.. and trade their prospects yearly for talented mlb players... any ways.. my rant is over.. the royals are the worst run team in pro sports... not even the Clippers, Browns or Lions have managed to miss on as many draft picks or playoff appearances as the Royals...

Thank you from the back to back WS team

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
got it - we will see, good luck to your predictions, I give. Trying to learn from others who just stop discussing baseball with you. Your history speaks for its self...

MiamiVice says...
Sadly for KC fans.. their team will never win as long as Dayton Moore is Gm and David Glass owns them... and a good gm is not coming to KC as long as Glass is there... The scouting in KC is well below average.. with the team getting top 10 and top 5 picks yearly.. and rarely having them pan out... development of talent is below average as well.. with guys like Moustakas regressing and no pitcher from their farm doing anything in the starting lineup in years. and other than greinke decades... Without payroll.. a team can't win without good scouts and developmental coaches in the minors.. the royals have none of this. The marlins, rays, a's, diamondbacks, and mariners scouts put the royals to shame... and unlike teams like the tigers or yankees who can get by without good home grown talent... the royals don't have the money to buy established players... I joke when I say its possible that the royals may never go to the playoffs ever again.. and unless a salary cap comes around.. which one won't... it could be true... seriously.. 27 years of developing players with high picks... and what is there to show for it.. name a royals player from the last 10 years that has went to multiple all star games...

At least when the twins or indians pick high.. something comes from it and they are able to develop it into big league average at best talent... the royals scouts should not be employed.. period. When farms from teams that pick at the back end of the first round like the red sox, rangers, and rays can outperform your higher picks yearly... you have an issue... Bubba Starling is just the most recent pick blown... Tigers every year have a farm team ranked in the bottom quarter.. yet they seem to produce usable mlb players just as often.. and trade their prospects yearly for talented mlb players... any ways.. my rant is over.. the royals are the worst run team in pro sports... not even the Clippers, Browns or Lions have managed to miss on as many draft picks or playoff appearances as the Royals...

LOL.. clown has to use a post from 2013... Shit is 3 years old. HAHAAHAHAAHAHAHA

Bums... How butthurt are you that I have shown everyone here that you use fake made up or cherry picked stats to support any argument you have? Be honest... on a scale of 1 - 10.. how mad does it make you that I can clown you every time we go at it?

KC won a WS... good for them... They did it with possibly the worst starting rotation ever in the history of world series... because they CAN'T develop starting pitching. Bubba Starling still sucks cock. I underestimated their ability to win with nothing but contact hitting and a bullpen... Hope you enjoy it.. When the merry go round stops in KC... it could be a long time before it gets going again.. because even in your own admission.. KC's farm system is hot garbage right now and they have NOBODY in the minors that even remotely will be ready to take over as an every day player in their lineup when Cain, Hosmer and Moustakas move on. Heck.. they don't even have a decent replacement for Gordon... Dyson? LOL A full season of him or Paulo Orlando should be fun! HHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a HUGE possibility that the Royals may end up trading Hosmer before this years trade deadline if they are struggling.. and an even better one that they trade him after the 2016 season... same for Moustakas.

In 2017 if the Royals were to pick up Wade Davis, Volquez, Morales, Escobar, Hochevar, and Medlin's options... even before projected arbitration salaries.. their payroll is going to be around $110 million. If they actually picked up all the arbitration players.. they would have a payroll of $140 mil.. with only 13 players actually under contract.

2017 players eligible for Arb in KC...
Hosmer
Moustakas
Dyson
Duffy
Cain

LOL... All of those guys are in the last year of arbitration.. which means 2 things.. $$$$$$ and free agency the next year.

You want a prediction... the KC train is coming to its stop soon. Dayton Moore is going to unload Cain, Moustakas and Hosmer at the first sign of missing the playoffs this year... So that he can maximize what ever return he can get because he has no other way to build the team. He can't let them go to free agency.. he has nobody in the minors to call up that is worth a shit. He needs to trade them for MLB ready talent... I wouldn't be surprised to see him try to unload Morales too. The Royals are ripe for a fire sale. Its just a matter of when. because I actually believe Dayton Moore is smart enough to not let all these guys leave without getting back MLB ready talent to keep them from being bottom feeders again. Or maybe KC's market magically becomes a top 5 one and they start fielding big boy payrolls and keep everyone around.. lol.. which do you think is more likely?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at this clown acting like he is a part of the team or something... How can you thank me from the Royals? Did they make you manager of Kaufman Stadium concessions or something? I hear they need someone that knows about health code violations to help them out there... Do they give WS rings for that position?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL the Indians haven't even had a train since the 90's.

True that.

Still, they've never finished in the basement of the AL Central, while the Tigers are tied for the most basement finishes and are the reigning Shit Pile of the AL.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you say

Hosmer will be traded at the deadline in 2016 when he isn't eligible for FA til 2018?
Moose
Cain same
Duffy same

None of these guys are in their last year of arbitration, but your not making this up at all, and will be Royals for 2 more seasons, wow, I won't have to wait 3 years to prove your entire post as dumb as your past, this one automatically gets there. Cocaine don't sniff itself.

Like I said, good luck.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you say

Hosmer will be traded at the deadline in 2016 when he isn't eligible for FA til 2018?
Moose
Cain same
Duffy same

None of these guys are in their last year of arbitration, but your not making this up at all, and will be Royals for 2 more seasons, wow, I won't have to wait 3 years to prove your entire post as dumb as your past, this one automatically gets there. Cocaine don't sniff itself.

Like I said, good luck.
LOL.. 2017 is their last controllable year... if you wait any longer than that.. the team that trades for them gets less than a year of control... and their price will be much less.. Dayton Moore is smart enough to trade them at mex value.. which would be next offseason at the latest.

da55bums is such a fucking idiot.. what do you think.. the royals are going to hold onto them until the trade deadline before they are free agents and get pennies on the dollar? Teams want players for at least a full season if they are going to pay max value.. most times they want multiple seasons... which is why Hosmer might be gone this trade deadline if they are struggling.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly bums.. maybe I gave you to much credit... i thought you were smart enough to understand when a players max trade value is... The fact you think holding on to them in their last arbitration year is how you maximize value is hilarious... And if they hold them until they are free agents.. all they get is a comp pick that won't be MLB ready for years...

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.. 2017 is their last controllable year... if you wait any longer than that.. the team that trades for them gets less than a year of control... and their price will be much less.. Dayton Moore is smart enough to trade them at mex value.. which would be next offseason at the latest.

da55bums is such a fucking idiot.. what do you think.. the royals are going to hold onto them until the trade deadline before they are free agents and get pennies on the dollar? Teams want players for at least a full season if they are going to pay max value.. most times they want multiple seasons... which is why Hosmer might be gone this trade deadline if they are struggling.

sure thing, got it, Royals are going to trade Hosmer, might as well trade moose, cain and duffy as well in 2016...got it

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly bums.. maybe I gave you to much credit... i thought you were smart enough to understand when a players max trade value is... The fact you think holding on to them in their last arbitration year is how you maximize value is hilarious... And if they hold them until they are free agents.. all they get is a comp pick that won't be MLB ready for years...

hmmm, Dayton held on to Santana, got a comp pick, Dayton held on to Shields, got a comp pick, hmmmm wonder what he will do? Dayton or Vice as the smart GM, hmmmmm. I will say Dayton doesn't trade Hosmer, Moose or Cain in 2016 because they will have a better chance at the postseason than the Tigers again.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmmm, Dayton held on to Santana, got a comp pick, Dayton held on to Shields, got a comp pick, hmmmm wonder what he will do? Dayton or Vice as the smart GM, hmmmmm. I will say Dayton doesn't trade Hosmer, Moose or Cain in 2016 because they will have a better chance at the postseason than the Tigers again.
lol.. huge difference was he had a loaded farm system and mlb ready talent... now he doesn't.. the farm is bare in kc.... if he let them go to free agency without trading them to reload.. lol.. that is all i have to say.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Royals very easily could end up in last place.. in no way are they deep.. and in no way do they have depth in the minors. long seasons 2 years in a row tend to catch up to teams in the form of injuries... be cocky... its going to be fun for me to laugh.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Royals very easily could end up in last place.. in no way are they deep.. and in no way do they have depth in the minors. long seasons 2 years in a row tend to catch up to teams in the form of injuries... be cocky... its going to be fun for me to laugh.

yep, got it, Royals easily could be last place in 2016 with a team that lost Gordon, got it, cocky /practical, tomato/tomatoe.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions FLIP THE SWITCH tonight....

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, got it, Royals easily could be last place in 2016 with a team that lost Gordon, got it, cocky /practical, tomato/tomatoe.
LOL.. they are losing a lot more than Gordon.. They lost Holland, Madison and F Morales already... and also need a RFer... I guess they can always put Omar Infante back at 2nd.. lol... He was looking good last year.

Seriously.. The Royals are swiss cheese right now and only have about 10 mil to go before they are over last year's open day payroll... Unless Glass is going to open up the wallet.. The royals are in no way going to have the same depth or talent as last year.. and guess what.. they don't have many prospects to trade for in season help either.

nothing about the royals should be getting fans there excited about next year... they are weaker everywhere... and as I said months ago.. they don't have the cash to fill all the holes... and its going to get worse next year unless they unload some players... because they are going to have a 140 mil payroll to start 2017 as of the contracts they have on the books today with arb estimates...

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
got it, must have found some money under a cusion to sign Soria

got it, swiss cheese, lost half their team, got it

got it, royals payroll rose 4 years in a row, Glass doesn't open his wallet, got it

yep got it, they are weaker everywhere, entire infield, same, SPs now have Medlen and Vargas back from injury with the same, Herrera, Soria, Davis 7,8 and 9 guys. Got it

got it, like you said a few months ago at the trade deadline Royals getting Zobrist and Cueto will not help them in the postseason, got it

you da man