• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A halfassed attempt at congratulations.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In an effort to not foul up any of your threads, Im just gonna leave this here on its own. For the record so to speak. Enjoyed drawing out some homer hate from you guys during that long fortnight without football. (Russell Wilson is very good. You know it. I know it. And the American people know it.)It was fun. I enjoyed it. But I tip my cap to the team you guys root for. And you guys as a whole. The 12th man deal is easy to mock. But when that happens, its out of jelousy. (Obviously)Your fanbase is as passionate as any in professional sports. And as annoying as it is for an outsider and as annoying as its gonna be for the foreseeable future,(it's already old and it's still the same day for you guys out there) it obviously makes your franchise better.(Ill admit it if nobody else is willing.) And it's not often that you can honestly say that fans impact their team. But yours does. And that's worthy of jealousy. Congratulations Seahawk fans, you root for the best team in football. Do a damn good job of it too.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not wavering from my stance on Cliff Avril being a one trick pony. But he clearly can get away with it and excel when he's surrounded by legit talent. Sombidge.....

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you and that was a classy post so thank you again.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not wavering from my stance on Cliff Avril being a one trick pony. But he clearly can get away with it and excel when he's surrounded by legit talent. Sombidge.....

It's a hell of a good trick. :)

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you and that was a classy post so thank you again.

It took a lot outta me. Might be the first time I've been called classy.(On here anyway :) Hurts every time a non SB winner drops from the ranks. It does, there aren't many of us left anymore. But there's no sense in me denying it any longer. The Seattle Seahawks are a damn good franchise with a ridiculous home field advantage and fan base in general. Pete's one of a handful of HCs with titles on both levels. Paul Allen is a homegrown owner that is probably happier about this anyone. And I feel better for admitting it and getting it off my chest. Enjoy the shit outta this guys.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a hell of a good trick. :)

It's not bad. Hes fast, which is nice. (Im not going to go where Ive went with Avril for years.)But I can't even explain how frustrating the lack of other tricks was. What with so many teammates having no tricks of merit. He was a perfect addition to that line and the defense as a whole. (He looks like he's added weight. That jerk.). Im even happy for him. He chose wisely.