• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A few more positives from the offense so far

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ZERO pre-snap penalties. Not a one. Last season, you could bank on Webb to be good for one or two of those per game.

Another thing I noticed, is that I haven't seen Jay and his receivers look like they're not on the same page a single time in the first three weeks. Which is unbelievable considering all of the INT's we used to see due to WR's falling down, running the wrong route, etc... I want to attribute that to coaching, which I'm sure has something to do with it. However, I also think Johnny knox and Devin Hester both now out of the picture offensively is much more responsible for this. Marshall, Jeffery, Earl Bennett, and Martellus are all pretty heads up football smart guys.

Knox seemingly had one of the lowest football IQ's I have seen in a while on this team. Despite the fact that he was also the fastest I had seen in a while. Hester... well... we all know he's not the brightest tool in the shed, so to speak. What I don't get, is why those two would always fall down. I know the turf is bad at Soldier Field, but jeez.

That alone should really cut down on Cutler's turnovers this season. This is the most in-sync and in-rhythm this offense has looked in years. And we're only three weeks into a new system. That gets me feeling optimistic. I think we'll have a very good showing in Detroit this Sunday. Hopefully the defense can step up and follow suit.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm freaking pumped about this offense, not for today or even this season. But over the next 3 to 5 seasons. We're gonna smash every Bear record. The next 5 years is gonna be a blast to watch.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that since I mentioned the pre-snap penalties and communication improvements. The Bears line will commit four false starts tomorrow, and Jay will throw 3 INTs. One of them will be due to a miscommunication, and one will be due to a WR falling down.

:L