• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A few comments about the game

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Found the following on another message board:

"http://www.seahawkblue.com/showthrea...p-Sunday-Games

These are hilarious to read. The Falcons one plays out like this one but it's funnier to see how the Seahawk fans react as the game goes along.

If you don't feel like doing the reading, the cliffnotes for that thread go in order like this:

"9ers suck, come on Falcons!"
"Hahaha Falcons 220 yards, Niners -2"
"Kaep is not in the same league as Wilson, they can't come back from this"
"Nice try Kaep, maybe some day you can be like Wilson"
"Attention Falcons - cover Vernon Davis"
"Officials are obviously on the Niners side"
"Why didn't Ryan give us two turnovers like that?"
"Ok wtf is going on here?"
"OMG are you serious? Cover a freakin' receiver!"
"Haha look at Hairbaugh freaking out on the sidelines! What a loser!"
"Ok Falcons, you can stop playing around now and end this"
"Are you fer serious?? Stop biting on Kaep on the read option!"
"Good call by the officials, Douglas had complete control"
"Wtf? That was pass interference by Bowman!"
"Obviously the NFL wanted an all Hairball Superbowl"
"Wilson is better becuz he beat Kaep week 16"
"

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. I am so impressed with the way the 49ers hung in there on the road and won that game.

2. How could Atlanta be so good in the first half and so bad in the second?

3. How the fuck can A.J. Jenkins be so bad that Chad Hall beats him out for a roster spot in this game?

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. I am so impressed with the way the 49ers hung in there on the road and won that game.

2. How could Atlanta be so good in the first half and so bad in the second?

3. How the fuck can A.J. Jenkins be so bad that Chad Hall beats him out for a roster spot in this game?

1. Agree we maybe entering 49er Dynasty 2.0

2. Halftime adjustments my friend 49ers had them Falcons did not.

3. That is very disturbing he didn't get on the field over Hall but in Harbaalke we trust

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

Seriously, I'm turning into this guy.

I'm him and more. I even have a lucky zip tie I hold during the game. Every action I take makes me wonder how I'm impacting the game.

You guys to? So funny story for the whole Packer game I stood up. Sat down maybe 5 minuets the whole game (excluding halftime) so for the Falcons game I'm laying on the couch and the score a TD (don't panic) score a FG (kinda worried) score a TD again (full on panic) so I say screw this and start standing up. We all know what happened next and didn't sit down again till the game was over.

Guess who isn't sitting down for the Superbowl
<<<<< This guy

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys to? So funny story for the whole Packer game I stood up. Sat down maybe 5 minuets the whole game (excluding halftime) so for the Falcons game I'm laying on the couch and the score a TD (don't panic) score a FG (kinda worried) score a TD again (full on panic) so I say screw this and start standing up. We all know what happened next and didn't sit down again till the game was over.

<<<<< This guy

Lmao thats awesome.

Im pretty much the same as you guys, i try and do a lot of the same things that have been working. The team needs us man!

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

Seriously, I'm turning into this guy.

I'm him and more. I even have a lucky zip tie I hold during the game. Every action I take makes me wonder how I'm impacting the game.

<<<<< This guy

Lmao thats awesome.

Im pretty much the same as you guys, i try and do a lot of the same things that have been working. The team needs us man!

For the Packers' game, I wore my Crabby Jersey (first time ever).

For the Falcons', I wore Crabby and made my wife wear VD (first time she had worn his Jersey and her first Jersey of the season).

Question is...what do we wear for the SB?

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Found the following on another message board:

"http://www.seahawkblue.com/showthrea...p-Sunday-Games

These are hilarious to read. The Falcons one plays out like this one but it's funnier to see how the Seahawk fans react as the game goes along.

If you don't feel like doing the reading, the cliffnotes for that thread go in order like this:

"9ers suck, come on Falcons!"
"Hahaha Falcons 220 yards, Niners -2"
"Kaep is not in the same league as Wilson, they can't come back from this"
"Nice try Kaep, maybe some day you can be like Wilson"
"Attention Falcons - cover Vernon Davis"
"Officials are obviously on the Niners side"
"Why didn't Ryan give us two turnovers like that?"
"Ok wtf is going on here?"
"OMG are you serious? Cover a freakin' receiver!"
"Haha look at Hairbaugh freaking out on the sidelines! What a loser!"
"Ok Falcons, you can stop playing around now and end this"
"Are you fer serious?? Stop biting on Kaep on the read option!"
"Good call by the officials, Douglas had complete control"
"Wtf? That was pass interference by Bowman!"
"Obviously the NFL wanted an all Hairball Superbowl"
"Wilson is better becuz he beat Kaep week 16"
"

Bunch of fegs.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bunch of fegs.

I'm starting to dislike Seahawks fans as much as I do Packers fans...

It seems like Coach Holmgren's first step is to breed a race of super retarded mutant fans who actually believe the officials have it out for them... even though both of those teams get to clearly play outside of the rules in the secondary and offensive line.

Seattle fans are about to become unbearable as well...

Toolrulzz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think they've been unbearable for a few years now. Combine them with their rah-rah grandpa coach and right now I despise them more than any other team in the NFL.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they've been unbearable for a few years now. Combine them with their rah-rah grandpa coach and right now I despise them more than any other team in the NFL.

Those doofus seattle fans contributed to the decline of the ESPN boards for me, the relentless trolling is just... :lame:

Toolrulzz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those doofus seattle fans contributed to the decline of the ESPN boards for me, the relentless trolling is just... :lame:

That's where most of my opinion of them comes from as well. I guess that isn't fair to judge an entire fan base on a few jackasses on a message board. But man were they arrogant and obnoxious.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's where most of my opinion of them comes from as well. I guess that isn't fair to judge an entire fan base on a few jackasses on a message board. But man were they arrogant and obnoxious.

True, but looking at what MHS found... doesn't seem like the apple fell far from the tree with how those trolls behaved.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

<<<<< This guy

Colin Kaepernick? Yeah, I'd expect him not to sit much for the Superbowl. Ironically, the benched Smith will probably be standing. (Yes, I know you were referring to yourself not Kaepernick... unless you are CK7. He would be our supreme client, if the coaches are the agency. :D)

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to dislike Seahawks fans as much as I do Packers fans...

It seems like Coach Holmgren's first step is to breed a race of super retarded mutant fans who actually believe the officials have it out for them... even though both of those teams get to clearly play outside of the rules in the secondary and offensive line.

It used to just be the fans. I think the players are turning into that now, too.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman is the one that pisses me off. The thing is that they play recklessly, really the achilles heel of every Pete Carroll team. He historically has had talented teams where he has been at, but in most cases they play below their talent levels although they talk much higher then their talent levels. The amount of unsportsmanlike penalties his teams got while at USC are only second in my mind to the Jimmy Johnson Canes of the late 80's in terms of frequency and stupidity. Seattle has started this shit-talking, bully persona over the past year or so and it has gotten to the point that I enjoy watching them lose more then the Pack or Cowboys, which until recently was unheard of for me.

I HATE that team.