• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A few comments about the game

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
cant do a whole review just some quick points wanted to make

~Our LBs played an amazing game. Willis and Bowman had a lot of good plays, although willis was beat a couple times in coverage. Brooks continues to be very underated and come up with huge plays. Very good player to have on this team. Aldon had some pressure, I think if our coverage couldve held up, he wouldve had better stats.

~Iupati started off really weak and rebounded a little. He had the worst game on the oline though IMO

~Crabtree continues to ball even though he had that fumble. The fumble, although terrible situation, you cant fault him for trying to make a huge play.

~ Ray Mac seemed to have some good push and overall a good game. good to see from him.

~Justin Smith on the other hand didnt seem to do much. I only obviously watched this game once so could have easily missed things in the heat of the moment, but seemed to struggle a little bit.

~Akers sucks

~It should be noted that the defense shut out the Falcons in the 2nd half

~Kaepernick was pretty amazing. only a few bad passes. We finally have a top QB, and a franchise QB. Thats huge moving forward

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Moss did what he had to do. Walker did what he had to do. Culliver came hugeeeee for us. I give respect when its due.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
random but...
gatorade_medium.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vernon davis came back at a good time! brown was made a bitch all day lol, fuck it we won! love you again brown.

fuck you akers!

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't get too upset at Brown, Julio Jones is really good and he made some great plays. That TD where he fought for it with Brown and made a perfect catch on a perfect pass and got his feet down was just amazing. Sucks that the secondary broke down and gave him a free TD on the opening drive though, but that happens cause people make mistakes.

What a great game by Kaepernick again, I know I said before the playoffs that I thought CK had to put together a probowl season before we declared him the QB of the future... but boy was I wrong, his playoff performances have pretty much shown that the 49ers have their guy... which is fucking awesome.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
random but...
gatorade_medium.gif

This is one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. I actually thought for a second that it was fake but it's not. Hilarious. Didn't see that image during the game but I was recording so many notes/thoughts during the game that I must have missed it.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. I actually thought for a second that it was fake but it's not. Hilarious. Didn't see that image during the game but I was recording so many notes/thoughts during the game that I must have missed it.

Yeah, it happened live. I was gonna post something about it but I was busting up.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

~Our LBs played an amazing game. Willis and Bowman had a lot of good plays, although willis was beat a couple times in coverage. Brooks continues to be very underated and come up with huge plays. Very good player to have on this team. Aldon had some pressure, I think if our coverage couldve held up, he wouldve had better stats.

~Iupati started off really weak and rebounded a little. He had the worst game on the oline though IMO

~Crabtree continues to ball even though he had that fumble. The fumble, although terrible situation, you cant fault him for trying to make a huge play.

~ Ray Mac seemed to have some good push and overall a good game. good to see from him.

~Justin Smith on the other hand didnt seem to do much. I only obviously watched this game once so could have easily missed things in the heat of the moment, but seemed to struggle a little bit.

~Akers sucks

~Kaepernick was pretty amazing. only a few bad passes. We finally have a top QB, and a franchise QB. Thats huge moving forward

I agree with everything except that highlighted in bold.

I thought Willis played well below expectations. Don't know why Bowman wasn't assigned to Gonzo, in some critical situations Willis wasn't able to execute. Bowman on the other hand had the perfect defense on Roddy White on that 4th down and just barely deflected the ball thrown to Rodgers when one of the WR's tried to pick him off, I believe it led to a FG.

Ray Mac had the hit on Ryan that arguably teetered the favor of the game into the 49er's hands, but I think he was dragged on a couple of runs plays setting up easy 1st down pickups.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funniest part was he actually puts it back and just walks away. He doesn't bother picking another cup up.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funniest part was he actually puts it back and just walks away. He doesn't bother picking another cup up.

lol there was actually two times he had to look in his cup.

iHATEdodgers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Haha yeah first of all he puts it back! Wtf dude?! Haha and then he just walked away like never mind I'm not even thirsty now.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
gif.gif
This one better IMO

He should have never challenged hat play. His reaction, scared me. I thought he was going to have a heartattack. His wife and his physician will talk to him once more about those type of outburst.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Forgive me for going on about it and taking over this thread for something so stupid. When did that Kaepernick thing happen in the game so I can see it myself on my TV? Anybody remember?

iHATEdodgers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gif.gif
This one better IMO

Fuckin Harbaugh when I saw him do that... All you can do is just shake your head and laugh. I think I may have looked like that a time or two when I was 5 too.

Edit: it gets funnier each time I see it haha.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

~Akers sucks

The Falcons had about 90 yards less of total offense in the second half and of course, zero points as you alluded to.