• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A Drunk Canadian Fuckers view!!!!!!!

TimKerrRules#12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Trade JVR for Las the most, for that ringer Gardiner off Toronto.
That college Brick thats being sought after, I think his name is Shultz signs then to.

The cap saving may lead to the signing of Parise then, these fucks r done. Jagr gone/ Carle gone/JVR gone = over 10 mill gone then add Gardiner/shultz for the minimum and that Brick Parise.

How the Fuck that does sound.:hurt:

No Schenn for Jvr it should be that fucking Gardiner.

Now Fuck off I am a angry drunk till tommorow. Euro
2012 break go Portugal!!!!!!!!!! Fucking Pork and Cheese

Last edited by a moderator:

TimKerrRules#12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I was gonna delete this post but fuck it makes sense, if they have cap room and that bitch Parise Parise would sign....

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol tk at it again. Nice post man, I think it's a good plan and would be happy if homer did that.

Not 100% sure on all the numbers you have there, but carle could
Prob come back too

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm all for the TK drunk posts. Hell he makes better sense drunk than me being sober. Lol.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That college Brick thats being sought after, I think his name is Shultz signs then to.

The cap saving may lead to the signing of Parise then, these fucks r done. Jagr gone/ Carle gone/JVR gone = over 10 mill gone then add Gardiner/shultz for the minimum and that Brick Parise.

This looks like one of those things that somebody wrote in English and translated to Chinese and back several times.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Excellent post keep up the good work rep coming.

TimKerrRules#12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Gardiner not Schenn is what Philly should have gotten........remember this fuck.....toronto is gonna win this deal, wtf is in the water in philly.

Schenn was a healthy scratch on toronto people, and was not in torontos top 4. When was any of the Flyers best dmen healthy scratches other than bourdon,gusty, and Lilja.
As it stand right now Schenn is the 5th dman paired up with Gusty. WTF is that.....

wbon22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TK is always an entertaining read.

Gardiner might in fact have been the better deal in the short term. IF Luke Schenn gets his game back in order playing for a team where he is not judged for how he ties his skates because of where he was drafted...he could become the second coming of Brad McCrimmon...and that would be AWESOME.

JvR is most likely going to blossom in Toronto. He will be on a top line and PP. He will get ice time pretty much regardless. Just by virtue of his added playing time he will get more goals and points. That doesn't mean it was a mistake.

JvR was not going to get the same time in Philly.

TimKerrRules#12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
TK is always an entertaining read.

Gardiner might in fact have been the better deal in the short term. IF Luke Schenn gets his game back in order playing for a team where he is not judged for how he ties his skates because of where he was drafted...he could become the second coming of Brad McCrimmon...and that would be AWESOME.

JvR is most likely going to blossom in Toronto. He will be on a top line and PP. He will get ice time pretty much regardless. Just by virtue of his added playing time he will get more goals and points. That doesn't mean it was a mistake.

JvR was not going to get the same time in Philly.

I really hope Luke Schenn can prove me wrong, but trading a potential 40 goal scorer, and easily he can be a 30 goal scorer for a stay at home dman isn't good.

Luke Schenn made so many stupid mistakes last year its not even funny, but he does play the Flyer style of hockey, I'll give him that. He fights allthough he's not that good at it, and he stands up for teammates, and hits alot.

Gardiner's offensive upside is comparable to JVR's, but he hasn't flopped like Jvr has so far either. If Gardiner ends up being like Doughty/Letang offensively I'm gonna be choked.

Sober post.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope Luke Schenn can prove me wrong, but trading a potential 40 goal scorer, and easily he can be a 30 goal scorer for a stay at home dman isn't good.

Luke Schenn made so many stupid mistakes last year its not even funny, but he does play the Flyer style of hockey, I'll give him that. He fights allthough he's not that good at it, and he stands up for teammates, and hits alot.

Gardiner's offensive upside is comparable to JVR's, but he hasn't flopped like Jvr has so far either. If Gardiner ends up being like Doughty/Letang offensively I'm gonna be choked.

Sober post.

Whats up TK !!! You say JVR "can" be a 30 goal scorer but where was that on Philly we waited 5 years if he does it now he's a bigger dick than i thought. and stop with the sober post you are very entertaining when a little tipsy.