• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A 9 loss team doesn't deserve to be higher than a 4 seed

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, it's not like KU played an extremely tough schedule are anything. And you know, all 9 loss teams are equal!!!!

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, it's not like KU played an extremely tough schedule are anything. And you know, all 9 loss teams are equal!!!!

is your name daniel nava inspired? cuz that would be awesome

Loneranger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry but 'Cuse might have 13 losses with Kansas's schedule
maybe so but it's irrelevant. Cuse has 5 and that's all we know. As for 9 losses I don't care who the team is - 9 losses is nothing to brag about. It's avg at best and nine loss teams don't win the tournament

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deserving or not, we all know Kansas will land a 2-3 seed. It'd be utter BS if KU gets a higher seed than Iowa State.

Last edited by a moderator:

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put the Atlantic 10 teams in the Big 12 and most of those teams are NIT bound. The Big 12 and the ACC are the two toughest conferences and no team goes through that bunch without losing some games.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put the Atlantic 10 teams in the Big 12 and most of those teams are NIT bound. The Big 12 and the ACC are the two toughest conferences and no team goes through that bunch without losing some games.

Wrong again! The ACC was so bad you almost had a team go undefeated...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong again! The ACC was so bad you almost had a team go undefeated...

Lmao. Idk why this guy creams for the ACC so much. So clueless. Didn't Pitt have 1 top 50 win all regular season due to playing in that shit conference?

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe so but it's irrelevant. Cuse has 5 and that's all we know. As for 9 losses I don't care who the team is - 9 losses is nothing to brag about. It's avg at best and nine loss teams don't win the tournament

Bullshit.

That might be all you know, but you don't speak for the rest of us.

I also happen to know who KU played and who SU played. You can stick your head in the sand and ignore it if you want, but not all wins are the same, and not all losses are the same. Implying they are is utter nonsense.

Also the seeding process isn't about predicting who will win the tournament, it's about what you've done prior to the tournament.

And finally...
UConn lost nine games, got a 3 seed and won it all in 2011
Nova lost 10 games and got an 8 seed, and won it all in 1985

So kindly STFU until you actually know what you're talking about.

Loneranger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit.

That might be all you know, but you don't speak for the rest of us.

I also happen to know who KU played and who SU played. You can stick your head in the sand and ignore it if you want, but not all wins are the same, and not all losses are the same. Implying they are is utter nonsense.

Also the seeding process isn't about predicting who will win the tournament, it's about what you've done prior to the tournament.

And finally...
UConn lost nine games, got a 3 seed and won it all in 2011
Nova lost 10 games and got an 8 seed, and won it all in 1985

So kindly STFU until you actually know what you're talking about.
quick question son ; who the fuck do YOU think you are? Go talk to your boyfriend like that if ya want but not me.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao. Idk why this guy creams for the ACC so much. So clueless. Didn't Pitt have 1 top 50 win all regular season due to playing in that shit conference?

He is NOT an ACC fan, so we can't even chalk it up to blind homerism. The only possible conclusion is that he is clueless about basketball. He already proved that by exclaiming pick 'em results show us who knows the most about college basketball

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
quick question son ; who the fuck do YOU think you are? Go talk to your boyfriend like that if ya want but not me.

I'm the guy who knows what the fuck he's talking about. You must be the other guy.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll take this one Trolly:

He is the guy who just called your bs post out and, as usual, had the facts to back up exactly WHY it was bs.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Preaching to the choir. I'm done hearing about what Kansas, Kentucky, UNC (to a lesser degree) etc... "could" do. And they shouldn't be rewarded for so many losses regardless of who they came by.

Let's see a real run, big boys.

Well to be clear, I haven't heard anyone talking about what Kentucky or UNC could do since mid February. And neither team is getting any favors when it comes to seeding if the current projections are accurate.

And Kansas isn't being rewarded for their losses. They're being rewarded for their wins. Perhaps you hadn't noticed, but KU has more Top 50 RPI wins than any other team in the country. That is what they're being rewarded for.

Loneranger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take this one Trolly:

He is the guy who just called your bs post out and, as usual, had the facts to back up exactly WHY it was bs.
what a man for protecting your little sister. If your teams didn't suck you wouldn't have to reduce yourselves to this ........ or the 2 of you could just grow up

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what a man for protecting your little sister. If your teams didn't suck you wouldn't have to reduce yourselves to this ........ or the 2 of you could just grow up

Um... says the guy who's team is in the midst of one of the most monumental late season bed-shittings of all time. Says the guy, who's HoF coach racks up loads of wins against d-III schools in glorified exhibition games for half the season. Says the guy who's HoF coach get's past the Sweet 16 only slightly more often than the team get's hit with academic penalties. (How does that happen anyway? Doesn't JB always have about 9 walk-ons every season that never see a minute of playing time, just for the sole purpose of keeping the APR up?)

Look, it's really cute that you're all butthurt over some team with more losses getting a better seed than the current steaming shitpile that is Cuse right now, and I get the whole blind stupid homerism angle... I really do.

But you're plain and simple, just fucking wrong, you dumbshit.

If you don't want me to point out that you're wrong, and what a dumbshit you are, stop being fucking wrong. It isn't that hard of a concept to grasp. I'm sure even your double-digit IQ will eventually help you figure it out.

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well to be clear, I haven't heard anyone talking about what Kentucky or UNC could do since mid February. And neither team is getting any favors when it comes to seeding if the current projections are accurate.

And Kansas isn't being rewarded for their losses. They're being rewarded for their wins. Perhaps you hadn't noticed, but KU has more Top 50 RPI wins than any other team in the country. That is what they're being rewarded for.

Precisely why I take the indexes with a grain of salt. Win or lose KU manages to hover around the 1 spot. Helluva a model KU has though. I don't knock them for their scheduling, only their 9 losses.

If you noticed KU was ranked 10th prior to losing (though they got a W over an okay, OK St team, after the polling) in the Big 12 Tourney semis. That doesn't scream 2 seed to me. I can find 8 teams more deserving of Kansas...maybe more.To me, KU is a borderline 3 seed.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Precisely why I take the indexes with a grain of salt. Win or lose KU manages to hover around the 1 spot. Helluva a model KU has though. I don't knock them for their scheduling, only their 9 losses.

If you noticed KU was ranked 10th prior to losing (though they got a W over an okay, OK St team, after the polling) in the Big 12 Tourney semis. That doesn't scream 2 seed to me. I can find 8 teams more deserving of Kansas...maybe more.To me, KU is a borderline 3 seed.

I don't necessarily disagree with what you're saying there. I'm just saying that Kansas isn't being rewarded for losing. They're being rewarded for their wins.

The things that generally matter most to the selection committee are good wins and bad losses. KU has plenty of good wins, and they don't have any really bad losses.

If you don't think the RPI is a good indicator of resume, that's fine too. But I'd like to know who has more, better wins, and how you arrived at that conclusion.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iowa State should be ranked higher than Kansas