• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

9.8 lineup & GDT...

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How come you don't bring them over here?

They left way before I was even a pebble in the sand on that board. I was mostly a lurker back then. It would be fun to have a lot of them on here, but it would be too hard to track down and it's not like you guys in here currently are exactly chopped liver either :D. If you want to go look those guys up, you're more than welcome to. If you find Frisco Short Stop, Balzac or Jobu, those guys are awesome.

Besides, the leader of the Mules Ram wasn't too fond of my posting anyway (although I admit, he probably wouldn't remember who I was now.....I was pretty insignificant during that boards golden era). ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meant to respond to this last night but forgot to. I have no idea what happened to Freaky. I have a feeling the guy was just too high strung (or as tzill said, he needed to use some decaf, lol). It's too bad too because the kid knew a lot about baseball.....or at least a lot more than I do). If he toned it down just a little he'd have been an excellent poster in my humble opinion. The guy sure did love me though ;).

As for Caz, good riddance. I mean the guy had some good insight every once in awhile, but he was a constant chest thumper on anything he did get right.

Yeah, too bad about freakyfranchise. He did seem to carry a lot of baseball knowledge. He mentioned he was still in college(2nd or 3rd yr?) and was going to get a ps3.

So I am going with the semester starting and/or getting a ps3 as his reason for being MIA.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They left way before I was even a pebble in the sand on that board. I was mostly a lurker back then. It would be fun to have a lot of them on here, but it would be too hard to track down and it's not like you guys in here currently are exactly chopped liver either :D. If you want to go look those guys up, you're more than welcome to. If you find Frisco Short Stop, Balzac or Jobu, those guys are awesome.

Besides, the leader of the Mules Ram wasn't too fond of my posting anyway. ;)

Ram was a bit of a HF himself, lol. But he was a true Giant fan. One of the more cool things was how much Giants baseball history those guys knew.

The dodger board had a bunch of good posters too back then. The back n forth between the two boards was classic. It's where I found out about dodgerblues.com

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I love how FF went off after I told him to stop posting because his posting with chrome screwed up the thread formatting.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how FF went off after I told him to stop posting because his posting with chrome screwed up the thread formatting.

lol, now THAT was funny.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought he'd get the joke, but, man, he just lost it there for a couple of days.

I think he liked you more than me after that one. :D

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

oh i saw that. I have the same formatting issues when I try to post through safari.

I think you just caught a lot of the blowback from his encounters with the PCD's (pitchfork..well you know)

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought FF was a Livin alt for awhile with the way he trolled other teams' boards. It was hilarious that Nolan and a couple others assumed he was a tzill alt. Hopefully, he is enjoying his PS3, college and Giants' baseball.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
oh i saw that. I have the same formatting issues when I try to post through safari.

I think you just caught a lot of the blowback from his encounters with the PCD's (pitchfork..well you know)

Yep. I tried using Safari from my iPad to make a post, and the formatting was completely hosed.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, what did Livin say to MSG??? Must have been something pretty bad to get banned from Fantasy sports.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, what did Livin say to MSG??? Must have been something pretty bad to get banned from Fantasy sports.

He was all mad because he thought I had reported him and got him banned a couple of days ago (didn't), and threatened to come find me offline and kick my ass or kill me or some nonsense.

He's a fucking mess. So high strung, and so dumb.

Meanwhile in less funny news, the Rockies win after being down 5-0 on a steal of home. vs everyone's NL cinderella.

NL West and AL East are so much stronger than the other divisions it's scary.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He said that he would "take it to real life," which I'm assuming means some sort of physical harm, if he could find him. Even if it's only slightly implied, gp made the good point that ESPN has to cover their legal bases. I don't know how liable they would be or if any suit against them would hold up in court, but Disney isn't going to take any chances.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was all mad because he thought I had reported him and got him banned a couple of days ago (didn't), and threatened to come find me offline and kick my ass or kill me or some nonsense.

He's a fucking mess. So high strung, and so dumb.

Meanwhile in less funny news, the Rockies win after being down 5-0 on a steal of home. vs everyone's NL cinderella.

NL West and AL East are so much stronger than the other divisions it's scary.

+1. The NL Central is a joke. The Reds would be flirting with .500 if they had to play in the NL West.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought FF was a Livin alt for awhile with the way he trolled other teams' boards. It was hilarious that Nolan and a couple others assumed he was a tzill alt. Hopefully, he is enjoying his PS3, college and Giants' baseball.

He and MSG showed up at the same time, so I actually thought you both were tz bots.

I am pretty sure that I was FF's fave target. I certainly did not miss him when he disappeared :)

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
He and MSG showed up at the same time, so I actually thought you both were tz bots.

I am pretty sure that I was FF's fave target. I certainly did not miss him when he disappeared :)

Well hell, Cal, I almost went after you after you compared Posey to Biggio. Jesus.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

After all, you are one of the dreaded "respected posters" that fell into "power" without "earning" your place in the "hierarchy." :).