• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

8 Months Til The Next major

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.......That is the worst thing about the PGA Championship. 8 months now till the next Major and we have to sit through the "Silly Season".

Dutchis59

Senior Advisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.......That is the worst thing about the PGA Championship. 8 months now till the next Major and we have to sit through the "Silly Season".

Toby you got one thing right 8 months till the next major. 7-13 Frys.com Open GOLF CordeValle Golf Club San Martin, CA
14-20 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open GOLF TPC Summerlin Las Vegas, NV
21-27 CIMB Classic GOLF The MINES Resort & Golf Club Selangor, Malaysia
November
28-3 World Golf Championships-HSBC Champions GOLF Sheshan International GC Shanghai, China
4-10 The McGladrey Classic GOLF Sea Island Resort (Seaside) St. Simons Island, GA
11-17 OHL Classic at Mayakoba GOLF El Camaleon GC at the Mayakoba Resort Playa del Carmen,

These six tournaments are the first six tournaments for the 2013-2014 season which starts right after the Presidents Cup, then a break until January's Hyundai T of C. All six tournaments will award full FedExCup points and the winners receive a trip to the Masters, kinda changes the silly season.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toby you got one thing right 8 months till the next major. 7-13 Frys.com Open GOLF CordeValle Golf Club San Martin, CA
14-20 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open GOLF TPC Summerlin Las Vegas, NV
21-27 CIMB Classic GOLF The MINES Resort & Golf Club Selangor, Malaysia
November
28-3 World Golf Championships-HSBC Champions GOLF Sheshan International GC Shanghai, China
4-10 The McGladrey Classic GOLF Sea Island Resort (Seaside) St. Simons Island, GA
11-17 OHL Classic at Mayakoba GOLF El Camaleon GC at the Mayakoba Resort Playa del Carmen,

These six tournaments are the first six tournaments for the 2013-2014 season which starts right after the Presidents Cup, then a break until January's Hyundai T of C. All six tournaments will award full FedExCup points and the winners receive a trip to the Masters, kinda changes the silly season.

Not sure I have any interest in any of those events you mentioned. They are strictly a way the PGA came up with to try and force good players to continue playing during "The Silly Season". After the President's Cup, which I'm barely interested in, the season doesn't start for me until they get to Maui.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yea...true...but we're near football time so the gap is filled for me. When I had connections...lol...I used to get in the TOUR Championship for free...I'll look at a few of these fall events.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea...true...but we're near football time so the gap is filled for me. When I had connections...lol...I used to get in the TOUR Championship for free...I'll look at a few of these fall events.

Football is what I'm waiting for brother.