• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

#8 Minnesota at #1 Chicago playoff thread

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I hear that lady refer to Danica Patrick as a Nascar superstar?

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a female, she just pisses me off. Yes, continue to ride your boobs to the "top" even though you lack talent...it's cool.

HockeyDoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never wanted to root for the Blackhawks LESS than I do right now, including when they were playing the Flyers in the finals.

They had a playmate out there shooting the puck a few weeks ago. Not sure which department is responsible for it, but they're doing good work. It was miss may 2009, not that anybody would care.
Hugh+Hefner+Introduces+2010+Playboy+Playmate+-pQZN6V3s63l.jpg

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I hear that lady refer to Danica Patrick as a Nascar superstar?

Linda Cohn?

And of course the rolling roadblock scored. No turns. Things go bad for her when she has to turn.

gmalis1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awww, Danica is as cute as can be. I didn't realize how tiny she is. Really, with those "girl next door" looks, she appears to be 15 or 16. Lay off the hate for Danica. She's doing her job. Maybe if she actually wins a race she will get some props.

Besides, celebs at the Hawks "Shoot the Puck" intermission at least is entertaining. More than I can say for the Cubs "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" seventh inning stretch "singalong"...which is nothing more than "How Bad Can I Sing?".

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol - I think it's just that the hype are so much more than the results when it comes to Danica.

Pretty much this. I've no issues with female racers in NASCAR, but she gets a lot of press for somebody who is not bad but not great.

Let's put it this way: The best Danica Patrick has ever finished in the Nationwide Standings, whatever the hell they are, is 10th, and that was last year. There are 9 drivers who were better than her. I know who Danica Patrick is. I don't know who any of those other guys are. Why is that?

gmalis1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any word on the condition of Niklas Backstrom? Available for Game 2...or still a scratch?

Emery and Bolland still out for Chicago. Don't need them anyways, although Crawford always good for letting in at least one bad goal a game. How can someone be so very, very good at times and then allow the worst goals ever?

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pominville didn't even travel with the team, so he's a definite no go.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no info to go on, but my gut tells me its Harding again tomorrow.

Quoted post is most likely accurate in my opinion.
Quite the dilemma for the Minnesota hockey team.
Quick would be a great backup to have right now.
Question: did you notice every sentence here starts with Q, Stache?

The Q stache

Cabbie Slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quoted post is most likely accurate in my opinion.
Quite the dilemma for the Minnesota hockey team.
Quick would be a great backup to have right now.
Question: did you notice every sentence here starts with Q, Stache?

I like mojo being sent around here. Also I find it very unlikely Harding repeats his game 1 performance.

gmalis1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm the Hawks, they need to throw many more pucks to the net. And create more traffic as well. Blocked shots a killer for the Hawks. Need to be in the 38-45 range of shots on goal against Harding.

As well as he played in Game 1, Bickell made him look silly on that OT goal. I've watched it probably a hundred times already and Bickell makes an easy score right underneath Harding.

More of the same tonight. Late start at 8:30. Don't think I've ever seen one of those at the United Center for a Hawks game.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm the Hawks, they need to throw many more pucks to the net. And create more traffic as well. Blocked shots a killer for the Hawks. Need to be in the 38-45 range of shots on goal against Harding.

As well as he played in Game 1, Bickell made him look silly on that OT goal. I've watched it probably a hundred times already and Bickell makes an easy score right underneath Harding.

More of the same tonight. Late start at 8:30. Don't think I've ever seen one of those at the United Center for a Hawks game.

If Harding is in, they won't need anywhere near that many shots. He was running on pure adrenaline. If he gets the start this time, he will have had a few days to think about it. Even if he doesn't try to, he will prepare completely different. He hasn't had the playoff experience to calm himself and focus. And playing in Chicago with that noise...

I expect him to let one in early. If he withstands the first ten minutes, he might have a shot. Rough spot for the kid to be in.