• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #8 Florida vs. #6 LSU

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um...Florida was ranked were they not ?

Shouldn't they also be thankful of the start of the game where LSU muffed up the punt return ?

I mean ...c'mon man !

From all the silly bitching about the refs....questioning the place holder throwing a pass....

Florida almost won ! They came out second place in scoring...1 spot away from winning ! :dhd:

So yeah....They ALMOST won ! Happy now ?

Keep it up youz corndog ass fuckers....with all your giddy lip flappin'. It's inspirational. Kinda' like how well Fournette did after being a little too aggressive with his stiff-arm.

Win the west and y'all come back. We'll see if we lose 5X the yards on penalties in Atlanta - not to mention giving up a ridiculous hail mary pass, fake field goal and all that other s-h-I-t. It sure as hell was your night. So, enjoy it...and bring me the #4 General Tso's Chicken and some fried rice.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the point, we made a few mistakes that really cost us and if it wasn't for that we would have won. LSU won the game, they were the better team yesterday. I hope we get a rematch at the Dome.

We as Florida fans are happy where the team is at, we could have easily won that game last night against a top 6 team in one of the hardest places to play in the country with our back up QB. Not trying to take anything away from LSU because they are a good team, we are just looking ahead at the potential of this team.

Get real. This sounds like a statement from a bandwagon fan from Homerville. As a Gator fan since the mid 60's, I will agree that I am happy with the team and the vast improvement in the first year under McElwain. He is proving to be a great hire by Jeremy Foley. However, to say that we COULD HAVE easily won against LSU is just pure bullshit. The game was just what I expected. We showed up to play, but were not quite good enough on both sides of the football. Treon needs to work on getting rid of the ball quicker. The O-line is young and still needs work and experience. The defense is good, but still couldn't stop Fournette. This Gator team should not be EXPECTED to do anything. Let's just enjoy what successes we attain and try to stay realistic and humble.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get real. This sounds like a statement from a bandwagon fan from Homerville. As a Gator fan since the mid 60's, I will agree that I am happy with the team and the vast improvement in the first year under McElwain. He is proving to be a great hire by Jeremy Foley. However, to say that we COULD HAVE easily won against LSU is just pure bullshit. The game was just what I expected. We showed up to play, but were not quite good enough on both sides of the football. Treon needs to work on getting rid of the ball quicker. The O-line is young and still needs work and experience. The defense is good, but still couldn't stop Fournette. This Gator team should not be EXPECTED to do anything. Let's just enjoy what successes we attain and try to stay realistic and humble.

Any game that is decided by 7 points with the loser ending the game with the ball could have been won by either team. Like I said, LSU was the better team last night. I don't think they are that much better then Florida though.
You act like I said something outrageous. If that was a 14+ point game I wouldn't have said they could have easily won that game without the big mistakes made. LSU didn't completely outplay except for rushing which was to be expected

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep it up youz corndog ass fuckers....with all your giddy lip flappin'. It's inspirational. Kinda' like how well Fournette did after being a little too aggressive with his stiff-arm.

Win the west and y'all come back. We'll see if we lose 5X the yards on penalties in Atlanta - not to mention giving up a ridiculous hail mary pass, fake field goal and all that other s-h-I-t. It sure as hell was your night. So, enjoy it...and bring me the #4 General Tso's Chicken and some fried rice.

What's wrong Mamma didn't have your jorts dried in time for church today ?

You guys had penalties after the play. Do you know what that means ? It means they are not well disciplined and cost their team. The refs didn't lose the game for the Gaytors. It was because they didn't play as well as LSU.

Fucking deal with it you crybaby !

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez. Let Florida have a good team and win a few games and they immediately become insufferable again. What a bunch of crybaby motherfuckers.

Bayou Tiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any game that is decided by 7 points with the loser ending the game with the ball could have been won by either team. Like I said, LSU was the better team last night. I don't think they are that much better then Florida though.
You act like I said something outrageous. If that was a 14+ point game I wouldn't have said they could have easily won that game without the big mistakes made. LSU didn't completely outplay except for rushing which was to be expected

Well LSU was 7 points, 120 more total yards, 3 more 1st downs, 4 sacks, and 189 more rushing yards better....even though we ran 3 less plays than did the Gators.

But like I said earlier....y'all almost won....ALMOST !

giphy.gif

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If LSU's special teams handled business the game could have been out of reach. Peveto's the worst Special Teams coordinator in the nation with LSU ranking either 99 or worse in I believe for 4 of the 6 categories I believe.

Bayou Tiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If LSU's special teams handled business the game could have been out of reach. Peveto's the worst Special Teams coordinator in the nation with LSU ranking either 99 or worse in I believe for 4 of the 6 categories I believe.

We muffed the punt return and pretty much handed them 6 points...

BUT ! BUT ! The Refs.... They cost us the game ! And that tricky Les Miles and his flea flicker and fake FG !

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We muffed the punt return and pretty much handed them 6 points...

BUT ! BUT ! The Refs.... They cost us the game ! And that tricky Les Miles and his flea flicker and fake FG !
14 points counting the punt return for a touchdown. Not sitting here and talking smack, special teams is part of the damn game. It is ridiculous how bad we are in that phase of the game.

Bayou Tiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda' like how well Fournette did after being a little too aggressive with his stiff-arm.

Yeah I hear Fournette decided to quit playing football after he threw off one of the Gators with one arm and then 4 other Gators were needed to tackle him.

:L

Bayou Tiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
200.gif

Attachments

• giphy-facebook_s.jpg
    giphy-facebook_s.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 9

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UF was playing dirty all night.

Yall lost.

L O L

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I hear Fournette decided to quit playing football after he threw off one of the Gators with one arm and then 4 other Gators were needed to tackle him.

:L

Ok. Then he got crushed for losses on the next 4 plays by a UF D-line who figured out too late they have a reason to hit harder.

Safety rustles jimmies is the title of this GIF. Fournette loses yardage and LSU punts would title the rest of the game.

LipJNTV.gif

Last edited:

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The title of this one would be UF misses one of three opportunities to tie the game late. :L

uflsu.jpg

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. I must say, it is difficult to get you corndoggers rustled a bit. Dirty ref lucky bitch mofos.

Just beat the inbred gumps and make it to Atlanta. I'm sure our D would love another shot atcha'.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UF D is weak, over rated and supports Bernie Sanders....

:happy:

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UF D is weak, over rated and supports Bernie Sanders....

:happy:

Hey! That blow is too damned low! Dirty bastids. Just beat Alabama and we'll take care of joja and poor USC. Then, let the great rustling of our time begin.