• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 8/10 - Is this Houston or London? I see cameras everywhere!

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is so badly managed and coached and we have like 18 coaches. Maybe 2 of them are worth a shit.
We know Nakkin isn’t one of the bad ones. She is amazing, dontchaknow...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, at least the Astros' pitcher, Lance McCullers, Jr, is throwing a no-hitter. Something is exciting about this game.
Really, Collin?

This is why we can’t have have nice things.

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really, Collin?

This is why we can’t have have nice things.
200.gif

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back in the day, I was a stay at home dad for several years, and desperately wanted to get out and have an adult conversation about anything. I look back and think I was a fool (maybe still am), but there's nothing I wouldn't give to have any of those days back. The kids (my son is 31) grow up way too fast. Enjoy it while it lasts, LHG.
Oh I understand. My oldest is 12 and those years have flown by. What I haven't really ever mentioned here is that two of my children are on the Autism spectrum, so I spend a lot of time at home already. Work was my place of quiet in the midst of chaos. This is why I see this time as both a plus and a minus. I can help my wife a little bit more but I don't get a chance to escape from time to time.

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I understand. My oldest is 12 and those years have flown by. What I haven't really ever mentioned here is that two of my children are on the Autism spectrum, so I spend a lot of time at home already. Work was my place of quiet in the midst of chaos. This is why I see this time as both a plus and a minus. I can help my wife a little bit more but I don't get a chance to escape from time to time.

Parenting is a holy and exhausting task in the best of times. Will pray for extra grace for you and your wife. And I understand work being a quiet place, almost a refuge.

Reactions: LHG

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As frustrated as I am with this team, and as much of a shitshow as last nights garment was...

that 9th inning was not the first BIG late inning explosion this team has had this year. I kept watching last night because of their propensity to come back. And almost didn’t disappoint...

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As frustrated as I am with this team, and as much of a shitshow as last nights garment was...

that 9th inning was not the first BIG late inning explosion this team has had this year. I kept watching last night because of their propensity to come back. And almost didn’t disappoint...

really think some of the pieces are here now...

I hate to ay goodbye to some old ones but it seems time...

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not fully buying into Slater after one hot week, but only two players in baseball have 3 homers and 4 steals so far, him and Fernando Tatis Jr.