• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 7/12 Philth @ Champs

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KCya hasn't thrown the 4 seamer yet; 2 seamer is being located down in the zone so no need I guess.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the Brewers?
For the Gs they have to climb above 2 of the mets pirates or cubs.

Yeah the Brewers are going for worst record in the division, much more reasonable than worst record in the wildcard. Have you seen how bad the Phillies are this year?

The pirates look really good this year and the cubbies are young but I feel like they're going to make a game-changing move. I guess it's always better odds when there are 2 possible ways to get in the playoffs as opposed to one though. Just my early assessment.

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I would love to get Chapman in a Giants Uni.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants win 4-2 ...Sweep Floundering Phillies

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
alrighty then!

273451-child-milk.jpg

1phlapdown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm, approved???

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
otoh, the Brewers have crapped the bed in doyer stadium. now 4-3 bad guys.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit, dodgers lead 4-3 Bot 8 in L.A.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Madison Bumgarner: 9-5, 3.33 ERA

Chris Heston: 9-5, 3.39 ERA

Obviously, way more stats than that. But old school line test looks pretty good for Hesto.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Susac said he is calling Osich..Ostrich...hee hee right on.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the boys came back to town after MLB put them on a road trip to hell and came out of it at AT&T to go 4-2 for the homestand...sweeping the Phillies and getting their swagger back in force. 22 hits Friday, 15 yesterday, and 11 today. Fire Bam Bam !! hee hee . Heston was brilliant going 6.2 innings ..1 ER ..ZERO walks..and 7 SO. He goes to 9-5 with a 3.39 ERA and must be rubbing that Rabbits foot till the fuzz wears off. He really is the MVP this year so far...he is pissing gold right now. Sussudio Susac with the blow of the day..a towering 3 run shot to dead center that ended up in Hunter's Kale Garden. Pagan :salute: 3 hits was nice to see. Buster 3 singles as his bat is on fire. Craw with a big RBI #52 on the year. Pence 2-4 and Belt 1-3 R also contributed. Osich the Ostrich was perfect again and holds onto that 0.00 ERA. Casilla gives up a 9th inning run but notches his 23rd save for 2015.

The skipper looks a lot more relaxed now that the break is here as he heads to Cinci with Bum,Panik,Craw,and Buster for a much earned All Star game celebration. The Giants go to the break 3 games over .500 after some fucking cold spells that could freeze a witches left tit. Bochy and Matheny battle for that manager of the year award in the NL.

The boys have showed tons of heart once again and could of folded the tent up with all the injuries and bad travel (Fuck you MLB). A special Dynasty team that still does not get the proper respect from the baseball world. Fuck Em' go out and shock the world once again and shove all the bullshit in their faces for the 4th time in 6 years. Mount up ! Time to ride in the second half. Proud of the Giants and their fight again this year. Kiss the fucking rings !!! WOOOOOOOOOO !

:popsdance:>>>>I'll second that ! ..Right On Skip !

Go Giants !!

on youtube...

THIN LIZZY - The Boys are Back in Town (1976 UK T.O.T.P. TV Appearance )
- High Quality HQ -

posted by GreatGuitarHeroes

Phil Collins - Sussudio (Official Music Video)

posted by Phil Collins

:drum::usa2: AC/DC - For Those about to Rock (We salute You)

posted by acdcVEVO

:suds::clap::yes::yes::yes::yes::rockon::thrasher::peace::yo::grouphug::whoo:

Rock On ! Stay Loose !

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the boys came back to town after MLB put them on a road trip to hell and came out of it at AT&T to go 4-2 for the homestand...sweeping the Phillies and getting their swagger back in force. 22 hits Friday, 15 yesterday, and 11 today. Fire Bam Bam !! hee hee . Heston was brilliant going 6.2 innings ..1 ER ..ZERO walks..and 7 SO. He goes to 9-5 with a 3.39 ERA and must be rubbing that Rabbits foot till the fuzz wears off. He really is the MVP this year so far...he is pissing gold right now. Sussudio Susac with the blow of the day..a towering 3 run shot to dead center that ended up in Hunter's Kale Garden. Pagan :salute: 3 hits was nice to see. Buster 3 singles as his bat is on fire. Craw with a big RBI #52 on the year. Pence 2-4 and Belt 1-3 R also contributed. Osich the Ostrich was perfect again and holds onto that 0.00 ERA. Casilla gives up a 9th inning run but notches his 23rd save for 2015.

The skipper looks a lot more relaxed now that the break is here as he heads to Cinci with Bum,Panik,Craw,and Buster for a much earned All Star game celebration. The Giants go to the break 3 games over .500 after some fucking cold spells that could freeze a witches left tit. Bochy and Matheny battle for that manager of the year award in the NL.

The boys have showed tons of heart once again and could of folded the tent up with all the injuries and bad travel (Fuck you MLB). A special Dynasty team that still does not get the proper respect from the baseball world. Fuck Em' go out and shock the world once again and shove all the bullshit in their faces for the 4th time in 6 years. Mount up ! Time to ride in the second half. Proud of the Giants and their fight again this year. Kiss the fucking rings !!! WOOOOOOOOOO !

:popsdance:>>>>I'll second that ! ..Right On Skip !

Go Giants !!

on youtube...

THIN LIZZY - The Boys are Back in Town (1976 UK T.O.T.P. TV Appearance )
- High Quality HQ -

posted by GreatGuitarHeroes

Phil Collins - Sussudio (Official Music Video)

posted by Phil Collins

:drum::usa2: AC/DC - For Those about to Rock (We salute You)

posted by acdcVEVO

:suds::clap::yes::yes::yes::yes::rockon::thrasher::peace::yo::grouphug::whoo:

Rock On ! Stay Loose !

I now realize why I have you on ignore, after foolishly clicking on "show ignored content."

Jeebus, man, you are not well.