• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

63 pass attempts, no holding

zman1527

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hats off the NO O-line. I did not think anyone could do that. Apparently the refs this today thought they could.

Harbaugh needs to have someone make a tape and send to the NFL. Ridiculous.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hats off to the refs for not calling a penalty on the saints

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They held a ton. I thought J. Smith's jersey was going to come over his head once.

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about the 2 shovel passes by Breese where he was going down and no one even close and no IG called? Also I Alex Smith get hit helmet to helmet at least twice with no call including on a sack, if it was Breese you can guarantee there would have been a call.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hats off the NO O-line. I did not think anyone could do that. Apparently the refs this today thought they could.

Harbaugh needs to have someone make a tape and send to the NFL. Ridiculous.

The refs thought they had done all they could for the Saints. They didn't count on lightening striking twice in the 4th quarter. You can't tell me there was not a hold on 69 pass attempts.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you'll never convince me that in the 175 plays of this game which includes every pass, run, punt, and kickoff. That the only penalty the Saints committed was a block in the back that was declined. Obviously these refs were either instructed, or chose to keep their flags on their belts. I'm just glad it didn't help the Saints to a win.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Justin was on the receiving end of some hands to the face. I think that is a penalty.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, you'll never convince me that in the 175 plays of this game which includes every pass, run, punt, and kickoff. That the only penalty the Saints committed was a block in the back that was declined. Obviously these refs were either instructed, or chose to keep their flags on their belts. I'm just glad it didn't help the Saints to a win.

There is something fishy about that. I wonder if they were instructed somehow that the league would like to see a Saints-Packers title match.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I know it's customary to accuse the refs of screwing us, but we only had 3 penalties. The DPI, IMO, was a bad call. Others disagreed though. The two OPI were obvious calls. In the 42 passes Smith threw did we not commit a single hold? Even with Rachal and Davis next to each other for a bit?

SUPREME72

keep it simple
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i saw the same none calls last week saints vs lions, especially in third quarter when there putting heat on brees, we didn't get any calls today,it seem as the nfl wants the saints in the SB!

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree the defensive pass interference was an iffy call. The only thing about that penalty is when the DB doesn't get his head turned around, there's a decent chance they call it. The two offensive calls almost looked like confusion (one for sure) rather than a designed pick. After calming down...and I'm not 100% sure I'm all the way back to earth yet...I'd say the refs basically let both teams play. I'd probably rather have it that way than flags flying both ways every other play.

Giantsmojo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think officials are instructed or go into a game saying they are going to call a game favoring one team or the other though it often seems that way, I think it's the ESPN advantage, the officials are sports fans they probably watch ESPN and the coverage is so blatantly slanted towards the Saints, Packers, etc... subconsciously the officials have Black and Gold colored glasses on and next week they will have Green and Yellow colored glasses on or blue and white.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the Saints even have a single penalty? There were some bullshit calls/no calls against the Niners. And on the first sack on Alex Smith there was helmet to helmet contact. Sure it was ticky tacky, but if that was Brees they probably would have called it. And I saw at least 2 blatant holds on both Smith's that weren't called.

But I will take the win.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the Saints even have a single penalty? There were some bullshit calls/no calls against the Niners. And on the first sack on Alex Smith there was helmet to helmet contact. Sure it was ticky tacky, but if that was Brees they probably would have called it. And I saw at least 2 blatant holds on both Smith's that weren't called.

But I will take the win.

I believe it ended like this

Niners: 3 penalties for 33 yards (One def PI, Two off PI)
Saints: 0 penalties

Giantsmojo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe it ended like this

Niners: 3 penalties for 33 yards (One def PI, Two off PI)
Saints: 0 penalties

The OFF PI's were declined.

DPI, 12 men in the huddle when Harbaugh was trying to get a Time Out, I don't remember the other one.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs did everything they could to help the Saints, much to their disappointment they still lost