• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

53-man Roster

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't he coming off major injury too?
I don't know. I seem to remember him being a solid player with Detroit but then I lost track of him so you could be right.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO Mostert's big ability is the outside zone run and i wonder how many times other teams call it? For runs between the tackles, don't think he's a standout that'll make teams seek him out. Yes, the majority of RB's peak out at 30 years old, and now he has two major injuries.

Don't think he'll be in high demand outside of the 49ers, if at all?
Oh yea, demand will be low--it'll surprise him at just how low. He'll be 30 next season and he'll be hitting FA having just missed 24 games over the previous 2 seasons. That'll scare most teams off considering the low priority placed on the RB position.

He'll have a few interested teams, though. BUT, at what price point? Considering his durability questions, I'll be surprised to see a team offer him a salary much higher than the minimum, and could see any guarantees at all being entirely made up of per-game roster bonuses.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Oh yea, demand will be low--it'll surprise him at just how low. He'll be 30 next season and he'll be hitting FA having just missed 24 games over the previous 2 seasons. That'll scare most teams off considering the low priority placed on the RB position.

He'll have a few interested teams, though. BUT, at what price point? Considering his durability questions, I'll be surprised to see a team offer him a salary much higher than the minimum, and could see any guarantees at all being entirely made up of per-game roster bonuses.
yep, i can see the 49ers signing him to "vet minimum", to see if he still has the outside ability? But realistically, Mostert will have a difficult time. At least Mostert has more time for surgery and healing, had this happened further into the season...................

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Looks like Aiyuk might be getting a spot on the ineligible roster. Shanahan's silly comments about the reason he's not seeing the field are awfully suspicious. Too bad, I had high hopes for him

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Looks like Aiyuk might be getting a spot on the ineligible roster. Shanahan's silly comments about the reason he's not seeing the field are awfully suspicious. Too bad, I had high hopes for him
An internal issue......no chit Peter King!

We know Aiyuk has the talent so now it is attitude. The easier thing for him to do is "pout" and feel sorry for himself. We can only hope Aiyuk doesn't go into this mode, but gets motivated instead. However, getting motivated is only a short term solution, Shannahan needs to give him more and more reps.

I suspect this is what happended with Dante Pettis, initially he was motivated but eventually, went into 'bad attitude'.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An internal issue......no chit Peter King!

We know Aiyuk has the talent so now it is attitude. The easier thing for him to do is "pout" and feel sorry for himself. We can only hope Aiyuk doesn't go into this mode, but gets motivated instead. However, getting motivated is only a short term solution, Shannahan needs to give him more and more reps.

I suspect this is what happended with Dante Pettis, initially he was motivated but eventually, went into 'bad attitude'.
Pettis seemed lazy. Aiyuk's one catch on Sunday was huge and it was a nice catch