• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5 Reasons The Giants Beat Us???

sayheykid1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Who are these people that Yahoo lets write blog posts that are passed off as articles written by sports journalists? Not a terrible post if it was posted here by a Giants fan but it shouldn't be included with the legit Yahoo content.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I didn't read it because it was written by someone from Yahoo.

ANYTHING written by someone from Yahoo, whether sports or not, is usually pure crap.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Eman is based in DC...and there you go...

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The only one of those I agree with is the "emotional exhaustion" one. Winning that game against the Saints and winning it in the way they did just had to have drained that team of emotion as we could see by Vernon Davis' reaction to the game-winning TD. It will be up to the coaches and the players to try and work around that.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they must be hard up for sports articles this week

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The only one of those I agree with is the "emotional exhaustion" one. Winning that game against the Saints and winning it in the way they did just had to have drained that team of emotion as we could see by Vernon Davis' reaction to the game-winning TD. It will be up to the coaches and the players to try and work around that.

agree. don't think it's a huge item, but agree its worth noting.

thats why it'll be good if sentiment across America is on the Giants. should help our team re-focus sooner.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yahoo news is turning into Wikipedia... they're letting any idiot with a computer write their columns.

Mozart'sGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
agree. don't think it's a huge item, but agree its worth noting.

thats why it'll be good if sentiment across America is on the Giants. should help our team re-focus sooner.

I'm thinking the 49ers earned themselves a lot of fans with the way they beat the Saints. I believe a lot of fans, myself included, can't stand Manning for the way he forced a trade to the Giants on draft day. I despised John Elway for his entire career for that shit and I'll do the same for Manning.

zman1527

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Except for the fact that the most obviously emotional one, Vernon, was calm and focused and intent on the next game in his locker room speech. Did you see that? He was all about it ain't over yet.

Mozart'sGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Except for the fact that the most obviously emotional one, Vernon, was calm and focused and intent on the next game in his locker room speech. Did you see that? He was all about it ain't over yet.

Let's hope they are all that way for the entire week. It will be extremely tough to get up that high two weeks in a row but that is what they will need; focus and execution to beat the Giants. I like their chances just because of the way the Giants play defense and I think they may be able to rattle Manning a little. Can't wait to find out.

RCousino85

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah I read that earlier before posting the other article and it even says at the bottom hes a giants fan...So I just laughed at and said his opinion sucks ass and will be in for a rude awakening come sunday night!!!

Mozart'sGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah I read that earlier before posting the other article and it even says at the bottom hes a giants fan...So I just laughed at and said his opinion sucks ass and will be in for a rude awakening come sunday night!!!

Then I guess its understandable. He's a fan and just like most of us is looking for reasons his team can win; thinking positively. Nothing wrong with that I guess.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was a giants fan for a day and i still feel dirty. so ya there is something wrong with that!

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If weather forecast hold true it could be a wet and windy day. I would have to think slick field conditions give the 49ers an advantage. It will be hard for receivers to plant and run quick routes which should slow down the passing game and help the defense. Frank Gore has still barely been used since we wrapped up the division and has to be at close to 100%, fresh, and hungry to prove himself in the same way as Alex and Vernon.

And to be honest Bradshaw is not the back that scares me. A motivated Brandon Jacobs is still the Giants best running back and the one that could give us the most trouble. The guy is still a load to take down when he runs hard.

ViperVisor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Giants WRs and Eli worry me.

The D-Line greatness is over done. And if they can get burned if they wanna pass rush as Gore runs by.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If weather forecast hold true it could be a wet and windy day. I would have to think slick field conditions give the 49ers an advantage. It will be hard for receivers to plant and run quick routes which should slow down the passing game and help the defense. Frank Gore has still barely been used since we wrapped up the division and has to be at close to 100%, fresh, and hungry to prove himself in the same way as Alex and Vernon.

And to be honest Bradshaw is not the back that scares me. A motivated Brandon Jacobs is still the Giants best running back and the one that could give us the most trouble. The guy is still a load to take down when he runs hard.

Sproles scared me more than Jacobs and Bradshaw combined. Jacobs isn't going to outrun anyone on the defense he cannot even outrun our D-line, and we are solid tacklers. Bradshaw has a bit more wiggle but we can take care of him as well.

I am not at all concerned with the Giants run game. The two concerns are (1) can we handle their pass rush and keep 'em off Alex and (2) can we keep Eli and the passing game in check and don't have any breakdowns like we did at the end of the Saints game. Those are the only 2 concerns if you ask me.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
san_francisco_airport_sign_mocks_saints_quotes_jayz.jpg

Thought this was pretty funny.