• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(5) Philadelphia Flyers vs (4) Pittsburgh Penguins Round 1: There will be blood

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That period had as many goals as we'll see in the entire Caps-Bruins series. ;)

lol true. Cant say it bothers me though. I love the goalie duel taking place in our series.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't Crosby say he was going to avoid scrums etc....Oh ya he must have meant unless he felt like being a bitch and starting it.

:ss:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Ward on TSN during the intermission sure had some nasty things to say about Crosby. Can't really say I disagree with much of it either.

Dacks

Militant Pacifist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goddamn.

Off the bat: no excuse for Asham. That's embarassing. I hope Schenn is okay. Right call by refs. I support a Shanaban.

Fleury is a disaster. Pens might need to look in the draft for some decent long-term goalies. He just hasn't looked like the same guy since the cup win. Rebound control is abysmal, and two brutal softies in that period.

The defense is so soft on the puck.

Gimme a break about Crosby. If things were switched and Hartnell poked the glove away, there'd be countless GIFs, and all Flyers fans would love him. "Hartnell trolling the Pens, hilarious, what a character!" Pissed at Letang for the 2nd fight and getting kicked out though.

But holy shit are the Pens ever shooting themselves in the foot. Huge goal by Neal, and they just go and give it right back. I can't begin to count the disasters this team has committed. Not a fan of this team right now.

li0lsh

Hoopla Cash
$ 737.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
iR1AcizQSFBFR.gif

Dacks

Militant Pacifist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't Crosby say he was going to avoid scrums etc....Oh ya he must have meant unless he felt like being a bitch and starting it.

:ss:

I keep hearing this quote but did Crosby ever say anthing like that? Is there some quote everybody is referring to? I'm asking, because I honestly don't know the answer.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dacks, the difference is Crosby should be avoiding that type of contact. Its almost not "if" anymore, but when he gets concussed again, it will be his own doing.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goddamn.

Off the bat: no excuse for Asham. That's embarassing. I hope Schenn is okay. Right call by refs. I support a Shanaban.

Fleury is a disaster. Pens might need to look in the draft for some decent long-term goalies. He just hasn't looked like the same guy since the cup win. Rebound control is abysmal, and two brutal softies in that period.

The defense is so soft on the puck.

Gimme a break about Crosby. If things were switched and Hartnell poked the glove away, there'd be countless GIFs, and all Flyers fans would love him. "Hartnell trolling the Pens, hilarious, what a character!" Pissed at Letang for the 2nd fight and getting kicked out though.

But holy shit are the Pens ever shooting themselves in the foot. Huge goal by Neal, and they just go and give it right back. I can't begin to count the disasters this team has committed. Not a fan of this team right now.

Maybe they can trade for Edmonton's 1st pick? :pound:

Joking :sorry: