• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5 games left

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard that there is no way the Suns can win tiebreakers against Memphis or Dallas, so they had to finish a game ahead of one of them. Not true?

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard that there is no way the Suns can win tiebreakers against Memphis or Dallas, so they had to finish a game ahead of one of them. Not true?

I'll try to break it down here.

The Suns and Mavs are currently 1-1 against each other this year, so whoever wins on Saturday will hold the tie-breaker if those two teams tied.

The Grizzlies have owned the Suns this year and own the tie-breaker if it came down to just those two teams.

But if all three teams tied, then the Suns would likely be the odd one out since Dallas owns the tie-breaker over Memphis and MEM over us. BUT this also depends on in-conference record which isn't settled yet. It's going to be crazy. But if PHX can win 3 games then they are in no matter what happens.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, something crazy to think about... if GSW goes 2-2 in their next four games LAL, @POR, MIN, @DEN and we go 3-1 then we would end up with the 6th seed.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bittersweet season. So many opportunities that, quite frankly, they pissed away the past few games. Big league on San Antonio squandered. Multiple game-winning chances against Dallas choked away. This is a young team and it showed.

Bledsoe was particularly frustrating. If it weren't for him, they don't even have a chance at the end of the game...but then on his most crucial shot he goes for some terrible layup and gets blocked.