• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #5/#5 Florida State at #3/#4 Clemson

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck are you talking about Willis? Dude he is about the team and not himself. No taking his talents anywhere but back to Doak.

The worst hated people in sports are loved by their fans. But man, Winston looks REALLY REALLY BAD. I MEAN REALLY REALLY BAD. It is not his fault, it is his upbringing. Like LeBron but ten times worse. It is very unfortunate for him and the teams he plays for and his fans (like me...I know he looks bad but he plays good that is all I want)

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another piece for the SOD CEMETERY by the Practice facility at FSU. That makes # 76.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The worst hated people in sports are loved by their fans. But man, Winston looks REALLY REALLY BAD. I MEAN REALLY REALLY BAD. It is not his fault, it is his upbringing. Like LeBron but ten times worse. It is very unfortunate for him and the teams he plays for and his fans (like me...I know he looks bad but he plays good that is all I want)

:wtf2: to the bold. Not sure what the hell you are trolling about. The man is nothing like Lebron. In no interview ever has he talked about his play or himself. He gives all the attention to the OL, WRs, and RBs. Just like after the Maryland game he told the reporters that they should not be talking to him, but that they should be talking to the DEFENSE. Lebron, Kobe, and the likes never do that ever. So I am calling :bullshit: on you being a fan of his.

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck are you talking about Willis? Dude he is about the team and not himself. No taking his talents anywhere but back to Doak.

Oh, and as for taking talents elsewhere, I am pretty positive he is not from Florida and did just that. Explain why you thought he didn't. Did you think he was born in TAA LAA HAAA SAEEEE?

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great great win but why was Winston still in leading 48-7 when AJ McCarron is sitting on the bench every week leading by 35 in the 2nd or early 3rd quarter? They did it in the UConn game to and they suck!

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great great win but why was Winston still in leading 48-7 when AJ McCarron is sitting on the bench every week leading by 35 in the 2nd or early 3rd quarter? They did it in the UConn game to and they suck!

Interesting how Bama fans still have an inferiority complex. But they are inferior so at least they keep it real

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting how Bama fans still have an inferiority complex. But they are inferior so at least they keep it real

You get inferior from all that? :scratch: Wow it's funny how FSU fans have an idiot complex. But they are idiots so they keep it real. Why is Winston still in leading 48-7? That's a legit question!

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and as for taking talents elsewhere, I am pretty positive he is not from Florida and did just that. Explain why you thought he didn't. Did you think he was born in TAA LAA HAAA SAEEEE?

This post right here is proof positive that you are not a Jameis Winston or FSU fan and just a troll. Would you like to know why he did not choose Alabama even though Nick Saban himself recruited Winston in person? Winston wanted to play BOTH football and baseball. Only 2 schools would allow him to do so. FSU and Stanford. He choose FSU over Stanford due to FSU's success in baseball(well at least up until the Regionals).

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2: to the bold. Not sure what the hell you are trolling about. The man is nothing like Lebron. In no interview ever has he talked about his play or himself. He gives all the attention to the OL, WRs, and RBs. Just like after the Maryland game he told the reporters that they should not be talking to him, but that they should be talking to the DEFENSE. Lebron, Kobe, and the likes never do that ever. So I am calling :bullshit: on you being a fan of his.

I was a fan of his first game (and he dominated). Then I saw him on camera. Humiliating. But on the field I am a fan. Off the field, nobody would be a fan, it is like he tries to be a horrific off the field person. Maybe that is his thing. And that is cool. I'm just saying most people will hate him if he keeps it up. Watch and see

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because the last 3 years Jimbo has done what Bama does with AJ. And every time they did that the teams came back in some way. Jimbo this year stated that he and the team will have that and I am quoting here.

"FSU will have the killer instinct throughout the game no matter the score. We will not let off the gas no matter the score due to previous seasons."

I am glad he is doing this. It is what FSU fans have been begging for. But the last 3 yrs he has built a lead and then played to not lose the game instead of winning it. NC State, UVA, Wake, and so on are the best examples the last two years. Get a lead and then play it safe.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a fan of his first game (and he dominated). Then I saw him on camera. Humiliating. But on the field I am a fan. Off the field, nobody would be a fan, it is like he tries to be a horrific off the field person. Maybe that is his thing. And that is cool. I'm just saying most people will hate him if he keeps it up. Watch and see

Yep you are a troll. You have got to be the ONLY person to ever think that. Every reporter, ESPiN person, and coach outside of FSu said he has the absolute best personality. If he had the personality like you say he does his teammates would NOT rally around him like they do. I am out because you are trolling your ass off with nothing to back up your statement.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because the last 3 years Jimbo has done what Bama does with AJ. And every time they did that the teams came back in some way. Jimbo this year stated that he and the team will have that and I am quoting here.

"FSU will have the killer instinct throughout the game no matter the score. We will not let off the gas no matter the score due to previous seasons."

I am glad he is doing this. It is what FSU fans have been begging for. But the last 3 yrs he has built a lead and then played to not lose the game instead of winning it. NC State, UVA, Wake, and so on are the best examples the last two years. Get a lead and then play it safe.

You can take that to a point. I understand but 48-7 or whipping Maryland and he's still throwing or UConn. Seriously? Whatever...

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can take that to a point. I understand but 48-7 or whipping Maryland and he's still throwing or UConn. Seriously? Whatever...

UConn? We did not play UConn. He was pulled early 4th against Maryland. He was pulled early 3rd quarter against Nevada. He was pulled at half against Bethune-Cookman. He played the makority of the games against Pitt, BC, and Clemson. They were making a statement and I have no problem with that at all. If you do oh well I guess.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No UConn, you are right. I was thinking about seeing Randy Edsalls face with Maryland and was thinking UConn. sorry!

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No UConn, you are right. I was thinking about seeing Randy Edsalls face with Maryland and was thinking UConn. sorry!

No problem man. When you first put UConn I was thinking HUH? Not a problem. I can understand the point you are making except I have seen them let teams back in the last 3 yrs that they should have stepped on their throats and went for the kill. I prefer this over the other. Especially against one of our 3 rivals at their place.

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep you are a troll. You have got to be the ONLY person to ever think that. Every reporter, ESPiN person, and coach outside of FSu said he has the absolute best personality. If he had the personality like you say he does his teammates would NOT rally around him like they do. I am out because you are trolling your ass off with nothing to back up your statement.

Yes He is an Angel. He is Mother Teresa. God Bless Him. The Greatest Person of our Era. Youre being a homer, i am being reality. Dude is embarassing as a person

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes He is an Angel. He is Mother Teresa. God Bless Him. The Greatest Person of our Era. Youre being a homer, i am being reality. Dude is embarassing as a person

I think someone is jelly because Winston does not play for his team. Whoever that may be.

SugarfreeGrapeJelly.jpg

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, I don't get the jelly. But I'm in my 40s, so maybe its a kid thing?

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All i can say is wow, Clemson showed up.against.Georgia but got it handed to.them on the.big.stage.here

Dadburn crazy