• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 5/4/15 Pads @ G-Men

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, really? Did you think before you hit "post reply" or are you just angry at Hector?

He's an established ML switch hitting catcher.

Jeebus...

He should stay healthy and hit for average or power, before we call him established.

No anger towards any player on this team. Just think Giants fans are overrating Sanchez' trade value

MarcoPolo

Huge member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, really? Did you think before you hit "post reply" or are you just angry at Hector?

He's an established ML switch hitting catcher.

Jeebus...

I think the only thing he's established is that he can't hit very well. He doesn't hit for AVG and he doesn't hit for power. He's a borderline MLB backup catcher who should give up batting from the left side.

Mays-Fan

Unhyphenated-American
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,936.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think so. Giants fans are aware that Panda was insanely inconsistent, I think. I think the boo birds were just a combination of a couple things...

1) his HORRIDLY start
2) an incredibly horrid AB

But once the boo bird seal has been broken, it is easier for them to return again. I really don't think it is a small thing that they arrived. This is not Philly or Boston. These fans WANT to love their players. For the fans to turn ugly, something momentous has been achieved.

Well, there is that alternative which I will not mention, that just went from 100-1 to about 15-1 with the Lost Wages bookmakers...