• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 5/26 Winning @ 1st inning run spotters

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone below Zaidi (and maybe some of his hired guns) is probably on the chopping block. The only change I could see above that is Baer being bought-out.

He’s an owner. He doesn’t have to sell.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s an owner. He doesn’t have to sell.
I am not certain that is true. Nuke’em sold when he was relieved, and I seem to think that was part of the agreement.

I would assume that there is something written into the partnership agreement about forced liquidation in certain events. While I think he is getting a terribly Bum deal, it does LOOK bad for the org and almost certainly would under some ethics clauses or something like that.

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From Baggs:

The Giants’ rotation ERA in May is 7.15 and their starters are averaging fewer than 4 2/3 innings per assignment. For all the grief Farhan Zaidi has gotten about the lack of hitting help, it’s the two major-league investments he made in his rotation — Pomeranz and Derek Holland, who remains banished to the bullpen for the foreseeable future — who look like the most damaging misevaluations right now.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From Baggs:

The Giants’ rotation ERA in May is 7.15 and their starters are averaging fewer than 4 2/3 innings per assignment. For all the grief Farhan Zaidi has gotten about the lack of hitting help, it’s the two major-league investments he made in his rotation — Pomeranz and Derek Holland, who remains banished to the bullpen for the foreseeable future — who look like the most damaging misevaluations right now.

I type it in April...