• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 5/11 Cobb @ Slytherin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the park yesterday, get the feeling the G's are starting to build another home grown core - with a coupla NorCal returnees. Gotta believe this is the best way for them to eventually compete. 2023 is a wash obviously, hopefully the pieces will build in '24 for a '25 run

Schmitt's adrenaline must be off the charts

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way too soon to say more, but at least we can say Schmidtt is not out of his depth in the majors.

Great game, Cobb is a monster, Doval is filthy. Feeling like the wildcard idea isn't so crazy

jeep99tj

If you don’t agree with me, don’t talk to me.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 224.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way too soon to say more, but at least we can say Schmidtt is not out of his depth in the majors.

Great game, Cobb is a monster, Doval is filthy. Feeling like the wildcard idea isn't so crazy

Schmitt will make it a little more fun to watch win or lose. Let him settle in then bring up the next horse.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schmitt will make it a little more fun to watch win or lose. Let him settle in then bring up the next horse.
He is the first of the “next wave”. Home grown horses are what get the fans invested in the team, and there are a number of potentially impactful players coming in behind him…

Harrison
Luciano (he is losing some of his luster, but he is far from getting written off)
Matos
McCray
Brown
Bailey

All these guys should have AT LEAST their cuppo by the end of ‘24.

jeep99tj

If you don’t agree with me, don’t talk to me.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 224.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is the first of the “next wave”. Home grown horses are what get the fans invested in the team, and there are a number of potentially impactful players coming in behind him…

Harrison
Luciano (he is losing some of his luster, but he is far from getting written off)
Matos
McCray
Brown
Bailey

All these guys should have AT LEAST their cuppo by the end of ‘24.

I think Harrison is next up. Looking at his stats so far it doesn’t look like he should with the w/so ratio. But I’ve heard (think it was one of the Giants games) that they are using roboumps there and are having problems with the strike zone being too small.