• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

4th Annual Home Opener

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially w/ vodka in it!

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My friend is just now realizing how movie deprived I've been. Tomorrow I suppose I'm going to have to watch 'Fast Times At Ridgemont High'.

I'm not about to tell him I've never seen 'The Godfather'.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave it some thought and came up with this.

There has been a couple of times that I sat down to watch it. But it's one of those movies that they made damn sure you could hear their fucking soundtrack, but didn't give a shit if you could hear what the fuck the characters were saying. If I want to listen to music, I'll go to a concert.

I've seen 'Goodfellas' about a dozen times.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never seen The Godfather either. I have no plans to.

So far all of the food recipes you have offered up sound disgusting.

Roger Goddell is a douchbag (I hear that some crazed Lions fan got some voodoo priestess to curse him with herpes so that's pretty cool though)

Jahvid Best suffered another concussion today while taking a shower

I am still haunted by those gravy fries served up Friday night at the opener

How can all you young guys be complaining about Whirlyball injuries? Do you hear the old guys complaining?

I almost died in an elevator from "a minor technical difficulty"

My wife is horrible at cornhole

I actually think the Cruz catch was a TD and CJ's wasn't. Sorry. It's a stupid rule but by the way it's written I think they got those calls right.

Jahvid Best just suffered another concussion while ruffling the newspaper when turning pages

Why do the Lions not have cheerleaders but a team like the Forty-faggers do and 80% of their fan base likes cock?

Hey U of M, WTF was that? Akron at home and you squeak out a win? Awful, just awful.

Manning vs Manning tomorrow. Whoop-diddie-fucking-doo.

I now hate Clay Matthews even more

I swear if one more millionaire client of mine asks for something free I'm going to jump over my desk and staple their latest statement to their forehead.

Why are people talking about the 2014 draft? Shouldn't we be talking about going 2-0 in the 2013 season?

:yield:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They said a few days ago that the Cruz TD was not a TD and that the refs blew it.

Pereira: Officials wrongly gave Victor Cruz a TD on incomplete pass | ProFootballTalk

I take too many drugs. In my whiskey and weed infused evaluation of those plays I thought they got it right. That being said I was watching it in slow motion and my mind was in even slower motion. It's possible I might have even dozed off.

Pereira is a douche. I find it annoying as hell when they cut to him during the games.

How much time do you have left before the arrival of double trouble? Do you know the sexes yet? Names picked out? Wife got any bizarre food cravings?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry, everyone else thought it was a TD too, even the refs paid to know that it's not.

Getting close. 6 weeks or so. One of each. Got names picked out, nursery is painted and I've been putting together all kinds of stuff from high chairs to little seats to pack and plays to strollers etc...having fun getting ready for their arrivals. Thanks for asking.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm enjoying the Lions being in 1st place. Fuck the Bears. They haven't won a divisional game yet. And we all know they cheated to win week 1 anyway.

Today. Breakfast at the 'California Cafe'. Half-price bowling. To the horse-race simulcast place to wager on fractious four-legged animals while watching the Texans game. Back to the bowling alley sports bar to watch the Lions game. After that it's up in the air. Celebrate if the Lions win. Start a few dumpster fires if the Lions lose.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One observation from game one. Stafford did a good job of spreading the ball around. It was almost as if the Lions didn't have a #2 or 3 WR sabotaging everything they worked on in training camp.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm enjoying the Lions being in 1st place. Fuck the Bears. They haven't won a divisional game yet. And we all know they cheated to win week 1 anyway.

Today. Breakfast at the 'California Cafe'. Half-price bowling. To the horse-race simulcast place to wager on fractious four-legged animals while watching the Texans game. Back to the bowling alley sports bar to watch the Lions game. After that it's up in the air. Celebrate if the Lions win. Start a few dumpster fires if the Lions lose.

That sounds like a great time. I'll be stoned to the bejesus belt in my basement, watching NFL redzone from 1-4 then losing 5 more years of my life between 4-7 watching the Lions.

GO LIONS!

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Linehan is retained, are we going to have a home opener, or meet in Baxter State Park May 1 to hike the AT and take 2014 off?

superdave2773

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im in for 2 and a poker tourney would be a great idea!