• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

4down20

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Addition by subtraction for the SportsHoopla Oregon community.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My main annoyance is that he makes life miserable for good Oregon fans on here and that he has ignored quiet requests from others to chill out. Whatever we decide to to with him from here on out is of his own doing.

I'm sure you can guess that I wouldn't lose sleep either way if he stays/goes. His over the top stuff does get rather old at times, but there isn't anyone up here that can't be ignored if you are really tired of them so it's rare I'm ever for banning. I do realize why many don't agree. I've been a mod/admin before and I know what a royal pain in the ass it really is. You can't ever make everyone happy. Damned if you do, and damned if you don't. Can't say as I've ever had any real issues with how things/people are handled by the mods on this site.

Glad you guys are doing it and not me.

:suds:

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My main annoyance is that he makes life miserable for good Oregon fans on here and that he has ignored quiet requests from others to chill out. Whatever we decide to to with him from here on out is of his own doing.

what good Oregon fans???

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
about to be 5 straight BCS Bowls.

in the BCS era, 6 total BCS bowl appearances.

That's a shit ton. back off.

Get back to me when it's 7 straight BCS bowls with a 6-1 record in those bowls.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get back to me when it's 7 straight BCS bowls with a 6-1 record in those bowls.

You are going to have to give him a little time to respond. Don't get me wrong, he will. It won't make sense, it will be a self indulgent answer, it will have no bearing on reality, and will support the thought that Oregon would win the NFC West Division if only given the chance.

Your patience will pay off.....Alton Brown.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow if this is the thread OD got banned for, then a WHOLE lot of people on this board need banned.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are going to have to give him a little time to respond. Don't get me wrong, he will. It won't make sense, it will be a self indulgent answer, it will have no bearing on reality, and will support the thought that Oregon would win the NFC West Division if only given the chance.

Your patience will pay off.....Alton Brown.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to wait about a week apparently. That's okay, like you said, he'll respond. Wanted to get that in before I forgot.:lol:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow if this is the thread OD got banned for, then a WHOLE lot of people on this board need banned.

It wasn't, I was just messing around on the previous page.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Like the MODs have said, it was no specific thread nor a single specific post. It was a pattern of both and the inability see the potential problem after multiple attemps to reason with him. My understanding is they tried to communicate as partners, peers, bosses and only delivered the timeout because he not only failed to respond to those attempts, he failed to respond when spoken to in a way a 4 yr old would understand as well.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like the MODs have said, it was no specific thread nor a single specific post. It was a pattern of both and the inability see the potential problem after multiple attemps to reason with him. My understanding is they tried to communicate as partners, peers, bosses and only delivered the timeout because he not only failed to respond to those attempts, he failed to respond when spoken to in a way a 4 yr old would understand as well.

Did he personally attack anyone?