• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 49ers vs Sucked for Luck or as I now like to them of them, Trent stealers

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5055032357_69d1d1be72_z.jpg

dreday

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Some of u guys on here. Just get so upset when a Seahawk has anything 2 say. Like he said we bashing our own damn squad. So he dot need 2 do it. SMDH!!!

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Granted everything is better in hindsight, but I do wonder where we would be if we traded Kaepernick during the offseason. We easily could have got a 1st and then some for him coming off his playoff performance to add even more talent to the team for a strong title run during the next 2-3 years.

Right now it looks like defenses might have caught up to Kaepernick, and it will be bad on us if he doesn't not quickly learn how to adjust to this. We will start losing our core each offseason from here on out.

The entire debate about Kaep being the better QB is all true, but we are win now team. I hope we have not mortgaged our short term success for the future that may or may not pan out. Kaep just needs to hurry up and put together a decent few games. It won't take the media many more stink bombs like the last 2 weeks to start poking at the 49ers about their QB decision last year, and if that happens we will know for sure the season is over.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Colin has too much on his mind. He needs to focus and relax and practice more.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of u guys on here. Just get so upset when a Seahawk has anything 2 say. Like he said we bashing our own damn squad. So he dot need 2 do it. SMDH!!!

Bandwagon fans (Breaker). Real fans who have been around the block know how to lose with class. Breaker was probably dirtying his diapers during the Alex Smith abortion era.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Colin has too much on his mind. He needs to focus and relax and practice more.

He's kind of the RG3 of this season. Half his fault, half the media's fault for doing nothing to keep these guys grounded.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Granted everything is better in hindsight, but I do wonder where we would be if we traded Kaepernick during the offseason. We easily could have got a 1st and then some for him coming off his playoff performance to add even more talent to the team for a strong title run during the next 2-3 years.

Right now it looks like defenses might have caught up to Kaepernick, and it will be bad on us if he doesn't not quickly learn how to adjust to this. We will start losing our core each offseason from here on out.

The entire debate about Kaep being the better QB is all true, but we are win now team. I hope we have not mortgaged our short term success for the future that may or may not pan out. Kaep just needs to hurry up and put together a decent few games. It won't take the media many more stink bombs like the last 2 weeks to start poking at the 49ers about their QB decision last year, and if that happens we will know for sure the season is over.

he's in his 2nd year as a starter. kap's in a tough spot with all the injuries. coaching staff isn't doing him any favors either.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he's in his 2nd year as a starter. kap's in a tough spot with all the injuries. coaching staff isn't doing him any favors either.

We said all the same things about Alex though. The difference is we were saying those about Alex while he played on bad teams. Kaep is the starting QB right now for a team that should be winning a Super Bowl. We can't afford to have him struggle as a 2nd year starter. We need him to keep playing at high level, and we can't use injuries and lack of receivers as an excuse. The entire reason for the QB change was because Kaep could do more with less.