• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 49ers vs Seattle

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep will get traded because that contract is so team friendly and someone will envision him as their starter which justifies the money. If he doesn't workout year 1 then they just cut him. We won't get the 1st round pick he was worth coming off the Super Bowl but oh well. That was another dumb decision by management.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine if Gabbert gets knocked out of the game and Thompson has to play.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kap hasn't played well against Seattle. Let's see what Gabbert can do. Nearly a two TD spread on the odds. I'm thinking about changing my pick.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have us losing this game. But if I was picking with the spread, I'd take the 49ers.

Chamoanlad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle has one of the worst O lines in football and its dominating our D line. I also don't understand why we're blitzing safeties from 15 yards back. Does anyone believe we should keep our coaching staff for next year?

Sandisfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait is the apocalypse almost on upon us.....A long 2 minute drive for a TD to McDonald TE :scared: :exploding::what::rofl::shocked:

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got a bit of a momentum shift here.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to pick up Gabbert this week for Fantasy Football. Keep going

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense is awful today. Making this Seattle offense look like world beaters

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niners are hanging in there but they gotta get TDs inside the 10 instead of FGs.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson seems to own the 49ers.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GG you guy's .... 1st #11 had a clean hit on special teams... HORRIBLE call ... As far as Gabbert I think he looks pretty decent, he can run well and made some nice throws... Rawls was just amazing, he is actually is making a case to be a starting back in the NFL ... Obviously a rebuild season for you guy's, but the Niners have a few positives going forward... GG again ...

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GG you guy's .... 1st #11 had a clean hit on special teams... HORRIBLE call ... As far as Gabbert I think he looks pretty decent, he can run well and made some nice throws... Rawls was just amazing, he is actually is making a case to be a starting back in the NFL ... Obviously a rebuild season for you guy's, but the Niners have a few positives going forward... GG again ...
Gabbert is more effective than Kaepernick was. 265 passing yards today but no running game or defense.,

Chamoanlad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I honestly don't know what the positives are going forward. Our defense is a shadow of its former self. The offense has a line that's the worst in the NFL. Our coaching staff is over matched and the reports in the news is they'll actually stick around if the team is competitive. No mention of actually winning but we just have to make the score look good.

Our front office hasn't drafted a big impact player since 2011 and that guy is gone now. Aaron Lynch and Reid look like good starters, but they're not feared guys that anyone is losing sleep over. Hyde has looked good in a few games, but we really need to see him play a full season. However, our line is so bad 3 running backs have been hurt running behind it and it's why we have a guy off the street starting the last two games.

Our ownership and his buddy are a meddling group of asshats that keep Baalke and Tomsula around because they do what they say. I mean holy shit, we could have had Adam Gase as our headcoach/OC and Fangio as our DC, but the freaking deal breaker is Jed saying Tomsula had to be D Coordinator over Fangio who actually might have had a less talented defense last year and still finished top 5.

Yeah I got no hope.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only positive I'm seeing is that we don't have to deal with having that retard at quarterback anymore. While we still had a pretty terrible game, especially the defense, it was at least semi-competitive this time around.

Gabbert > Kaepernick. And it isn't even close.

HighTopFade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't watch the game yet. Looks like Seattle defense didn't melt down in the 4th for us.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same old story here really. Two times with goal to go and come away with just FGs. Defense giving up huge chunks of yardage. I'm glad in a way that in my mind the 9ers are in a rebuilding phase or I'd just be like:gaah:.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arrgggghhh. I'll give props to Blaine Gabbert for a couple of nice drives and made some nice plays. Some bad decisions on third down. But overall, pretty good for a second start at such a difficult place to play. Same with Draughn. He had a nice game. Fck Pears. How much longer is this guy going to start? Let Avril run right past him for two critical sacks. Start Brown already. And the worst belongs to the defense. They let that marginal Seattle offense look like the Steelers today. Rawls is a nice young back but they made him look like Barry Sanders today. The dline got no push against that horrible oline. There were holes big enough for a Greyhound Bus to get through and horrible tackling. That is what pissed me off the most. Done venting.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't know what the positives are going forward. Our defense is a shadow of its former self. The offense has a line that's the worst in the NFL. Our coaching staff is over matched and the reports in the news is they'll actually stick around if the team is competitive. No mention of actually winning but we just have to make the score look good.

Our front office hasn't drafted a big impact player since 2011 and that guy is gone now. Aaron Lynch and Reid look like good starters, but they're not feared guys that anyone is losing sleep over. Hyde has looked good in a few games, but we really need to see him play a full season. However, our line is so bad 3 running backs have been hurt running behind it and it's why we have a guy off the street starting the last two games.

Our ownership and his buddy are a meddling group of asshats that keep Baalke and Tomsula around because they do what they say. I mean holy shit, we could have had Adam Gase as our headcoach/OC and Fangio as our DC, but the freaking deal breaker is Jed saying Tomsula had to be D Coordinator over Fangio who actually might have had a less talented defense last year and still finished top 5.

Yeah I got no hope.

I hear what your saying... I just try and keep as optimistic as possible, even though I know it's hard sometimes.... You guy's have lost a ton of talent the last year or so... It's been brutal .. I remember when we had Ken Behring calling the shots with our drafts, YES it was painful...