• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers vs Cardinals II

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Running game has disappeared but the Pass Rush is still there. Sacks might be down but look at the 2 QB's we just played. Wilson and Murray are hard guys to get sacks on, but we definitely got pressure on them throughout both games.

Our Pass Rush is the biggest reason I think we can beat Green Bay. Rodgers is not what he use to be at evading pressure. If our DB's can cover up the quick routes and hot reads Rodgers will be in for a rough meeting with the turf on Sunday night.
Yeah, they did get some pressure on Wilson but I was at the game against AZ and Murray had a clean pocket almost all day. They had two coverage sacks and two sacks on the final two plays of the game in garbage time. One thing I will ay about the AZ game is Murray was dumping it off quickly

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, they did get some pressure on Wilson but I was at the game against AZ and Murray had a clean pocket almost all day. They had two coverage sacks and two sacks on the final two plays of the game in garbage time. One thing I will ay about the AZ game is Murray was dumping it off quickly

I would expect Rodgers to be throwing to RB's more, to slow our pass rush.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would expect Rodgers to be throwing to RB's more, to slow our pass rush.
Rodgers does not play his best games against the 49ers; especially out in SF. If they can make him get rid of it quickly and rally to the ball and tackle well, they should be alright.