• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers should open Rehab center and become a home for multiple substance abuse talented players

optimist4720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Start rehab program for players and bring in Josh Gordon and Blackman and toss Aldon in as well...buy on the cheap and clean em up..:wtf2:

optimist4720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The real crux of the matter is that POT smoking is NOT all that bad and even legal both medically and recreationally in Colorado. It has been legalized medically in about 20+ states so it just might be that the NFL needs to relax some of its rather draconian fines and banning of players for using such a substance. Alcohol is much more of a problem than POT (JMHO on being a former user of both) but is not a controlled substance unless you get a DUI or arrested for public intoxication. NFL mgmt. need to loosen up a bit here and catch up with the times. JMHO

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should they open it next to the turn acl house?

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard an interview on the radio that substance abuse regarding pot will be discussed at the next CBA. From what they were saying is that the sides will keep things like this for ammo on the next negotiation. So the players are thinking that if the owners are going to try and get them to play 18 games or something like that, they can get them to have less severe punishment if any at all for pot use.

Just what the guy was saying (I forget who it was) but I am not sure how true it is.