• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 49ers @ Seahawks 1:15 PST

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Jimmy G is out indefinitely with a high ankle sprain, and Kittles is out 8 weeks with a broken foot.
The Jimmy G injury actually probably helps them but the Kittles injury essentially ends their season.
Hate to see injuries... Kittles is what makes that offense click... running game... passing game... Kittles is key in both areas... Big loss for them for sure... They will probably keep him out the remainder of the season unless they need to win their last 2 games to make the postseason... They play us in week 17...

With the news you just shared, SF may be throwing in the towel after trading away their LB, Kwon Alexander today to the Saints...

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like a totally lost season for 49ers, and that's actually a statement of the blindingly obvious at this point. There's the SB hangover, and then there's whatever you call SF's 2020 season. Ouch.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like a totally lost season for 49ers, and that's actually a statement of the blindingly obvious at this point. There's the SB hangover, and then there's whatever you call SF's 2020 season. Ouch.
Hurts for sure... Sux for the 9ers... I really like/respect Kittle has a player... Love everything about him... Reminds me of John Elway back in the day... Hated the dude but had mad respect for him with the way he played the game...

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hurts for sure... Sux for the 9ers... I really like/respect Kittle has a player... Love everything about him... Reminds me of John Elway back in the day... Hated the dude but had mad respect for him with the way he played the game...
Kittle looks like an overgrown Macaulay Culkin, so there's 1 thing I don't love about him. But he's an excellent player for sure. I wish he was on our team. He does seem to be hurt a lot though, as is Jimmy G.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kittle looks like an overgrown Macaulay Culkin, so there's 1 thing I don't love about him. But he's an excellent player for sure. I wish he was on our team. He does seem to be hurt a lot though, as is Jimmy G.

I always looked at him and thought "he reminds me of someone" now i know who it was he reminded me of!

Reactions: JMR