• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers O'Line - Good Read

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Props to the O-line. We invested enough into that unit. It's nice that they are starting to play up to their potential.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Props to the O-line. We invested enough into that unit. It's nice that they are starting to play up to their potential.

Exactly! The cool thing for me is seeing more improvement in our O'Line over the past 6 weeks than I have seen over the past 6 years.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

agree, they SHOULD be playing at least this well.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Exactly! The cool thing for me is seeing more improvement in our O'Line over the past 6 weeks than I have seen over the past 6 years.

yeah, does seem that way?

its understandable they needed some time to gel, cause getting five guys in sync is easier said than done. they took longer than i thought reasonable for the run game, but now its more than good.

passing blocking has improved too, so in turn Alex Smith has room to improve his accuracy. this should be showing up more next game.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
yeah, does seem that way?

its understandable they needed some time to gel, cause getting five guys in sync is easier said than done. they took longer than i thought reasonable for the run game, but now its more than good.

passing blocking has improved too, so in turn Alex Smith has room to improve his accuracy. this should be showing up more next game.

Exactly! It has me wondering, just how good we might become in the very near future, because it seems to me that we are on the front-end of this improvement curve, not the back-end.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Exactly! It has me wondering, just how good we might become in the very near future, because it seems to me that we are on the front-end of this improvement curve, not the back-end.

yeah, should definitely be on the front end, just by having a new scheme.

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great read! Whether it was needing time to gel, or getting the new playbook digested, I'm glad the OL has been as good as its been lately. Very refreshing, much like the other facets of the game that have shown steady improvement week over week.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid read, seems like the OL is confident and well deserving of it.

and yes, after all that investment into the OL, we finally seeing what their capable of and it is awesome!

Can't believe our NT had more recieving yards than our LT.... geez... our offense is in a funk!(lol)

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid read, seems like the OL is confident and well deserving of it.

and yes, after all that investment into the OL, we finally seeing what their capable of and it is awesome!

Can't believe our NT had more recieving yards than our LT.... geez... our offense is in a funk!(lol)

The correct term for him is NoseBack.