• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers need to spread it out this week in Washington

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All these 8 and 9 men in the box by the opposing defense has to stop. So far Harbaugh and Roman's offense has been so conservative that spreading it out this week is imperative. Go back to Kap in the shotgun with Gore by his side. Send Vernon Davis wide and throw it deep at least 4-5 times this week. I would also like to see Vernon on the wheel route and the deep go straight up the middle of the field.

The 49ers have to start using the screen game to keep the heat off Kap. Get Gore open underneath and throw him the damn ball. Kassim Osgood deserves a shot at WR who proved to get open in pre season and got separation over DB's.

Speed is the name of the game and Osgood has good speed and at 6'5' has the height to go get the ball. The 49ers coaches need to scale back the playbook and let Kap not think so much and just let the game flow. Let Kap run !

Time to let it all hang loose and kick some ass.

Go 49ers !!

:suds::clap::rockon::thrasher:

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The bad calls on offense is just a product of Baalke knowing we need to have some leverage with Kaep going into the offseason. Now we might get him for a bargain. Playoffs are officially on the line. Conspiracy all the way!

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get the ball out quick and it doesn't matter how many guys they bring, they aren't going to get to the QB. kaepernick needs to quit hesitating and let that ball fly.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree spread it out but also don't forget about Gore. Give gore the ball

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't matter if you spread it out when you have a Qb who only looks at his first option......

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
All these 8 and 9 men in the box by the opposing defense has to stop. So far Harbaugh and Roman's offense has been so conservative that spreading it out this week is imperative. Go back to Kap in the shotgun with Gore by his side. Send Vernon Davis wide and throw it deep at least 4-5 times this week. I would also like to see Vernon on the wheel route and the deep go straight up the middle of the field.

The 49ers have to start using the screen game to keep the heat off Kap. Get Gore open underneath and throw him the damn ball. Kassim Osgood deserves a shot at WR who proved to get open in pre season and got separation over DB's.

Speed is the name of the game and Osgood has good speed and at 6'5' has the height to go get the ball. The 49ers coaches need to scale back the playbook and let Kap not think so much and just let the game flow. Let Kap run !

Time to let it all hang loose and kick some ass.

Go 49ers !!

:suds::clap::rockon::thrasher:

going downfield a few more times is fine with me, whether its Davis or whomever?

not a big fan of the screen but once in a while is fine. shouldn't it be Hunter or LMJ?

like the thinking on why you'd use Osgood -speed and height (ie length). but isn't Baldwin for that purpose? i'd use Baldwin instead cause you need to know what he's capable of?

to start the game, agree they need to simplify the passing game a LITTLE. but as the game continues on, they have to do all what they game planned.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes we need a win and get out of here healthy for once.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear 49ers,
Please beat Redskins.
Signed,
The Entire Rams Nation

P.S. Redskins tight end Jordan Reed won't play Monday as he continues to recover from a concussion.