• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers just signed a new TE

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have signed TE Cameron Morrah to a one-year deal

Probably a ploy to get play book info from seattle

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scouts Inc.
Morrah is a slightly undersized tight end with good downfield speed and solid route-running skills. He shows good release quickness and has the ability to drop his hips to get in and out of his breaks with foot quickness and a short burst to separate from coverage. He looks comfortable catching the ball with his hands and can extend to snare the ball away from his frame. He is not an aggressive or powerful blocker and does not show a lot of confidence or strength when going for the ball in a crowd.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Seahawks fan I always hoped the Seahawks would try to use Cameron Morrah a bit more but they seemed insistent on putting Anthony McCoy as the #2 TE. I personally believed Morrah to be the better TE but he did not get much playing time.

Not sure where he will fit in on your depth chart but I think he's an underrated receiving TE.

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Seahawks fan I always hoped the Seahawks would try to use Cameron Morrah a bit more but they seemed insistent on putting Anthony McCoy as the #2 TE. I personally believed Morrah to be the better TE but he did not get much playing time.

Not sure where he will fit in on your depth chart but I think he's an underrated receiving TE.

Thanks for the info... I checked this guys combine numbers against Ertz and Eifert and Its funny how his numbers are similar or better. I know this isn't the best judge of a player its just something to look at because the draft is this week.

Here are his College highlights:

He displays soft hands as well..

Last edited by a moderator:

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His college blocking sure looks a lot better than his NFL blocking.

He's not a very good blocker but I always thought he was under used with the Seahawks, he had good receiving skills and ran really well for a TE. Not sure what his 40 was but he was by far the fastest TE on the roster.

I'm not sure if he will be the 49ers #2 option or not but he would be a good reciever in combination with Vernon Davis (Accidently typed in Vernon Wells, too much baseball for me)

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scouts Inc.
Morrah is a slightly undersized tight end with good downfield speed and solid route-running skills. He shows good release quickness and has the ability to drop his hips to get in and out of his breaks with foot quickness and a short burst to separate from coverage. He looks comfortable catching the ball with his hands and can extend to snare the ball away from his frame. He is not an aggressive or powerful blocker and does not show a lot of confidence or strength when going for the ball in a crowd.
Great. Just what we need.