• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers have a secret weapon this week

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jack Harbaugh who is Jim Harbaugh's father is in town for the Seattle game. Jack who was a great coach is still watching tape for Jim and has been at the 49ers facility doing just that. You better believe that Jim wants this game pretty bad especially with dad in town.

49ers will win this week.

:suds:

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jack Harbaugh who is Jim Harbaugh's father is in town for the Seattle game. Jack who was a great coach is still watching tape for Jim and has been at the 49ers facility doing just that. You better believe that Jim wants this game pretty bad especially with dad in town.

49ers will win this week.

:suds:

isn't that Mangini's job?

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
isn't that Mangini's job?

No, no, no. Mangini's job is to give absolutely terrible advice on when to challenge plays.

On a serious note, I think that's everyone's job. One more set of eyes certainly won't hurt.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No, no, no. Mangini's job is to give absolutely terrible advice on when to challenge plays.

On a serious note, I think that's everyone's job. One more set of eyes certainly won't hurt.

true, as long as it doesn't undermine your Assistant coaches?

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
One of the sites, SI.com or ESPN, had a feature showing Jim Harbaugh's typical schedule for a game week. Probably the single biggest chunk of time for any purpose was "watching tape with dad", broken into two appointments and lasting hours. I'm guessing there's some value to it, unless its more about bonding-type stuff.