• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers@cowboys preview

Madskillz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kno it's early, but it seems to me this is gonna be the 9ers first game in playoffs
Cowboys will eventually win the worst division in football, and I just don't see Seattle losing
To many more games.

Thoughts?

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kno it's early, but it seems to me this is gonna be the 9ers first game in playoffs
Cowboys will eventually win the worst division in football, and I just don't see Seattle losing
To many more games.

Thoughts?

With their defense i hope so

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'd rather go into Dallas than pretty much any other division winner's stadium. Hell, I'd rather go to Dallas than most anywhere, all else being equal. I don't think they enjoy much of a home field advantage. Going into GB, Seattle, or NO would not be fun.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for jinxing it.. Looks like Kap is going to tear his ACL now and Gore his going to break his leg and we won't make the playoffs. All thanks to Madskillz

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We could very easily play the Packers or the Lions in the first round as well.

Madskillz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, 9ersfan80 u never expected 9ers to make playoffs? I'm just saying its a possible matchup. This is the time of year u gotta start looking at playoff picture.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
To many more games.

Thoughts?

if we can keep winning, you just never know? if 'winning' includes Seattle, then it goes to tie breakers. it might go down the 4th tie breaker for all we know?

realistically, not expecting us to win out......but not expecting Seattle to win out either. so assuming we beat Seattle, it'll depend on the teams we lost to?

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
TO BREAK A TIE WITHIN A DIVISION

If, at the end of the regular season, two or more clubs in the same division finish with identical won-lost-tied percentages, the following steps will be taken until a champion is determined.

Two Clubs
1.Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs).
2.Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.
3.Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.
4.Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
5.Strength of victory.
6.Strength of schedule.
7.Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.
8.Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed.
9.Best net points in common games.
10.Best net points in all games.
11.Best net touchdowns in all games.
12.Coin toss

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
TO BREAK A TIE WITHIN A DIVISION

If, at the end of the regular season, two or more clubs in the same division finish with identical won-lost-tied percentages, the following steps will be taken until a champion is determined.

Two Clubs
1.Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs).
2.Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.
3.Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.
4.Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
5.Strength of victory.

Advantage 49ers!

Niners play GB & Washington; Seattle plays Minnesota & NYG. Niners already have a 4-game lead in strength of victory. That means if the Niners beat Seattle in SF and they both win the rest, the Niners win the division (as long as GB & Wash > NYG & Vikings).

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
too early for this...

lets continue to win our games first...

Carolina is first after the bye...

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Far too early to even talk about this, not because it isn't a possibility but because so much can change over the 2nd half of the season.

• The West is still very winnable, the 49ers are only 1 game back.
  • Injuries can change everything for the 49ers, Cowboys, all other playoff teams.
  • Teams play differently from week to week. Consider the 49ers/Giants in 2011. In the regular season the 49ers offense and Smith were pretty good against NY but in the playoffs Alex really struggled and could only complete one pass to the WRs

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, 9ersfan80 u never expected 9ers to make playoffs? I'm just saying its a possible matchup. This is the time of year u gotta start looking at playoff picture.

Lol I am just messing with ya man. Trust me I have looked at it too.

I am still hoping we can win the division. I think it can happen if not I would much rather play the Lions or Dallas or even the Bears if that is where we have to go. Do not want to play the Packers or Saints on the road to start. But you have to beat the best to be the best no matter where it is.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People actually still think the Cowboys are winning the division? We have not even hit December yet which is when the Cowboys always fall apart. They can't win games late in the season. I would not be shocked to still see the Giants win that division because they usually start to win late in the season.