• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers contact josh johnson

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex Smith is like this cold I've had for 2 weeks. It won't f*&king go away!! Do you realize how mediocre 3200 yards and 17 TD's are in today's NFL? It's ridiculously bad. I'm so tired of watching this guy play. We win in spite of him. I'd rather take a chance with CK. WAY more mobile and a WAY better arm. Probably have to live with a few more picks but our D is so sick it doesn't matter.

take a chance and miss the playoffs......weeeeee

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can you be so sure

that's the thing about risky propositions. like smith or don't like smith, he performed well enough for us to have our best season in years. limiting mistakes and leading 7 comeback wins isn't something most qb's can do.

it wasn't pretty but i'll take that over some unknown.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
id rather have Collin Kaep back up

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that smith is aboard we are fine with Kap and tolzien as the backups. Unless they grab johnson for cheap to compete with them in camp. Which i doubt.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
depends on how Harbaugh views CK, how he projects CK one year later?

cause if he views CK favorably, we have a back-up for Alex Smith, maybe next starter? as such Harbaugh might as well develop a young 3rd QB, someone for 2-3 years from now?

Johnson isn't so old now, but by the time he has a chance following Alex AND CK.......

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex Smith is like this cold I've had for 2 weeks. It won't f*&king go away!! Do you realize how mediocre 3200 yards and 17 TD's are in today's NFL? It's ridiculously bad. I'm so tired of watching this guy play. We win in spite of him. I'd rather take a chance with CK. WAY more mobile and a WAY better arm. Probably have to live with a few more picks but our D is so sick it doesn't matter.

The bold statement is absolutely not true. He might not have been going out and winning the games with 350 yard 3 td days, but to say we won despite him is not true. Not saying he is not replaceable, but you put too much blame on him for a loss, and don't give enough credit for a win.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bold statement is absolutely not true. He might not have been going out and winning the games with 350 yard 3 td days, but to say we won despite him is not true. Not saying he is not replaceable, but you put too much blame on him for a loss, and don't give enough credit for a win.

Plus One!