• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 49ers at Raiders

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the way this team was playing, they would have been 1 and done anyways in the playoffs. Time to cut some primadonna players and replace some of our constantly injured offensive line. I wonder if we can get Oakland's #1 pick for Harbaugh.

No way.

Number7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the way this team was playing, they would have been 1 and done anyways in the playoffs. Time to cut some primadonna players and replace some of our constantly injured offensive line. I wonder if we can get Oakland's #1 pick for Harbaugh.

We can't.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think we can get their 2nd rd pick

Youngfan9886

Board Nightmare
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we should lose all of our remaining games.....get to 7-9. Maybe help the Cards with the division if we can.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you're thinking about putting ourselves in position to draft Mariota, we'll have to do it the normal way by trading multiple first round picks. I like the idea myself, but I can understand why the team wouldn't want to take that risk. If Mariota doesn't pan out, then we're like the Redskins with RG3.

Another idea would be to bring in someone like Sam Bradford (if he gets cut), and see if he can be a great QB with a change of scenery (and improved health, of course). At the very least, it would put pressure on Kaep.

AngryNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. Roman is gone for sure. Wont be shedding any tears about that. Harbaugh is probably gone which means that Fangio will be going as well, but the only one i truly want gone is Kaep, sadly he will be the one that stays.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or maybe you want them to move to LA?

Number7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. This team will be completely different next year. Without Harbaugh we won't even contend but sometimes it takes some off years. Coaches will be gone. I can't see Gore/crab coming back. Bowman and Willis? Who knows really. We will be completey new look and the bottom of the NFC west like this year. New coaching won't help Kap. There isn't anything to be done with him. He doesn't got it.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,803.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very telling shot of Carr giving words of encouragement and advice to Kaep when they met on the field after the game.

It should be the other way around. But it is what it is.

Nice win for the silver & black.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. This team will be completely different next year. Without Harbaugh we won't even contend but sometimes it takes some off years. Coaches will be gone. I can't see Gore/crab coming back. Bowman and Willis? Who knows really. We will be completey new look and the bottom of the NFC west like this year. New coaching won't help Kap. There isn't anything to be done with him. He doesn't got it.

New coaching staff. I agree Gore is gone. Crab only comes back if it's a cheap deal for us. I think Bowman and Willis will be back. Regarding Kaep, who knows what will happen with him? However, I think he will be our starting QB next year. He'll get one more year to either play himself in or out of a starting job in this league. Even if we drafted a QB, we would probably give that QB some time to acclimate himself to the league and learn the pro game before we throw him into the fire.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta give the Raiders credit. They got punched in the mouth last week, but came back ready to fight. The Niners got punched in the mouth last week and curled up into a little ball and cried for their mommies. There will need to be wholesale changes to this team in the offseason.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 23,785.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta give the Raiders credit. They got punched in the mouth last week, but came back ready to fight. The Niners got punched in the mouth last week and curled up into a little ball and cried for their mommies. There will need to be wholesale changes to this team in the offseason.

Thanks, Willie. It means a lot coming from you.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 23,785.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With this game out of the way I hope Harbaugh lights a fire under y'all asses and you guys beat San Diego. And Arizona too.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Straight up typical bipolar behavior from the Raiders, manic phase in full effect.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck that, bring them back to Los Angeles!!!

It really doesn't make any sense that LA doesn't have a team. Do your dad proud and leave for LA, Mark Davis!!! It might help the Niners anyway to have the entire Bay Area to themselves.