• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers and Eagles most popular teams chosen so far in Madden '13

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like mobile qb's so i'd most likely go with the eagles

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One QB i am going to miss on that game is McNabb. He was fast, he could throw, he could break tackles, he had great awareness. At least it was a few years ago. It's been a few years since I've played Madden.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I miss when jukes actually had an effect

Last edited by a moderator:

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
o come on. mobile qb's give such an advantage.

Sub in Kaep. :tea:

j/k .My brother would always try that..taking Vick or something. I would inevitably lay him on and get a couple fumbles...controller throwing would ensue. Big brother wins. All is right in the world.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sub in Kaep. :tea:

j/k .My brother would always try that..taking Vick or something. I would inevitably lay him on and get a couple fumbles...controller throwing would ensue. Big brother wins. All is right in the world.

kap just isn't there yet.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love it when people pick mobile QB's and all they do is run with them. And its so easy to defend and turnovers ensue and they quit early.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't play anymore but it's funny because the last two years when I did play I always traded for Josh Johnson (speed, throwing power) and built him up. He was easy to trade for.

The reasons why I say it's funny to me is because I was VERY hard on Josh Johnson in real life before the draft and argued with Bingo very hard against taking him at all in the draft. Then I was even more animated about him when he caused a little bit of stir in Tampa with their fans. And if that isn't enough, a friend of mine asked me once about it and sarcastically said that he'll play for the 49ers one day. I told him the ONLY way I could even begin to accept that is if Harbaugh came to the NFL and reunited with him that way. This was still around the time when Harbaugh was denying interest in going to the NFL and well before the 49ers pursued him. Funny how it all played out.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't play anymore but it's funny because the last two years when I did play I always traded for Josh Johnson (speed, throwing power) and built him up. He was easy to trade for.

The reasons why I say it's funny to me is because I was VERY hard on Josh Johnson in real life before the draft and argued with Bingo very hard against taking him at all in the draft. Then I was even more animated about him when he caused a little bit of stir in Tampa with their fans. And if that isn't enough, a friend of mine asked me once about it and sarcastically said that he'll play for the 49ers one day. I told him the ONLY way I could even begin to accept that is if Harbaugh came to the NFL and reunited with him that way. This was still around the time when Harbaugh was denying interest in going to the NFL and well before the 49ers pursued him. Funny how it all played out.

:hail:Pozz the almighty prophet

SRPnVA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vick is a fumble machine if you can get to him. Aldon smith vs phi oline is too easy.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i've been motivated by this thread to dust off my copy of madden 08. vince young on the cover and alex smith starts off as a rising star lol