• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49er fans shot at a georgia applebees

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Donald Ray Ayro (the shooter)

16523807_BG1.jpg

Yes, clearly a redneck.

Why can't someone shoot Nolan? Or, at least, disconnect his tubes and let him fucking expire already...

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you just go away! you spew more garbage about Nolan than he spews and are way more annoying than he is, which is saying something!.

Please. He spews more negativity in ONE FUCKING THREAD than I have ever posted in my life. Get a grip. Of course, you'd know that if you actually had been on the board for more than a week or two.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But at least it is about the game, he is not attacking you. So SHUT UP and go away.

So, somehow, posting absolute fucking concern troll drivel posts by the dozens is LESS annoying to you than my occasional calling him out on it?

What fucking color is the sun in your world?

SeattleNinersFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
the Key word is OCCASIONAL, dude it is not occasional, EVERY thread you post is you are talking smak about NN. I do think he is a joke but you have some serious hard on for him and yes personally attacking someone non-stop is more annoying than being a whiny negative bitch.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Key word is OCCASIONAL, dude it is not occasional, EVERY thread you post is you are talking smak about NN. I do think he is a joke but you have some serious hard on for him and yes personally attacking someone non-stop is more annoying than being a whiny negative bitch.

Ok, I'm going to try one more time on the assumption that you're not insane. Nolan posts more negative diaper loads in ONE THREAD than I post in a decade. Check it out yourself -- look at ANY GDT.

If you want to criticize me for calling out his bullshit -- fine. But be proportionally fair about it. For every time you complain about one of my posts you should be throwing up 20-25 blasts of his shit. Otherwise, you know nothing about what you post and YOU should STFU.

SeattleNinersFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
OK, let me try one more time and hope that you get it, 25 whiny bitch posts are not as annoying as 1 personal attack that has nothing to due with the thread you are posting in. I don't read the GDT becuase of his negative whiney bullshit and your constant attacks. BUT I do read the rest of these threads so if you are going to attack him keep it relavent.

just go back through this thread for your example, where is NN's comment that deserves the below comment by you. the only troll I am seeing in this thread is you attacking someone else and you do it in almost every thread I read. You are not calling him out on it anymore, you are proactively attacking him, IE what did he say in this thread to deserve this below statement.

"Why can't someone shoot Nolan? Or, at least, disconnect his tubes and let him fucking expire already... "

I have said my last bit on this subject, if I am alone in wanting the non stop BS in every thread to stop then so be it but someone needed to say something becuase this is the same shit that made the Disney boards almost unbearable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Southern9er

Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That's the southern redneck mentality

Are you serious???

Do you need a reminder about some shootings at a 49er game? Just out of curiousity, where do your pre-judicial thoughts begin and end? The Mason Dixon line or CA inner cities?

Nice to lob those thoughts from your golf course in AZ or your sailboat off Hawaii...

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
That's the southern redneck mentality

Lol come on dude, seriously?

I take it you know all you do about the south from reading propaganda about how awful us southern white folk are for slavery, racism, etc..etc...blah, blah, blah, bs, bs, bs

Well, Ive lived in both the big city (chicago) around thugs and in the backwoods of the south around rednecks and I'll take living in the south ALL DAY, EVERY DAY.

As for the guy in the mug shot, total coward. Hope he gets locked up and they throw away the key.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, let me try one more time and hope that you get it, 25 whiny bitch posts are not as annoying as 1 personal attack that has nothing to due with the thread you are posting in. I don't read the GDT becuase of his negative whiney bullshit and your constant attacks. BUT I do read the rest of these threads so if you are going to attack him keep it relavent.

just go back through this thread for your example, where is NN's comment that deserves the below comment by you. the only troll I am seeing in this thread is you attacking someone else and you do it in almost every thread I read. You are not calling him out on it anymore, you are proactively attacking him, IE what did he say in this thread to deserve this below statement.

"Why can't someone shoot Nolan? Or, at least, disconnect his tubes and let him fucking expire already... "

I have said my last bit on this subject, if I am alone in wanting the non stop BS in every thread to stop then so be it but someone needed to say something becuase this is the same shit that made the Disney boards almost unbearable.

Exactly. And it's assclowns like Nolan who made it that way. If you were there you KNOW this. Here's what I do: I put Nolan on ignore -- it's very easy to do. 90% of his fecal matter I never see. The other 10% is only b/c others quote him. And when he's quoted dropping his bullshit I'm gonna point that out. My goal is to have nobody quote him so that I never read him. My advice to you: put me on ignore -- that way you'll never have to read me calling him on his whiny bitching.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I take it you know all you do about the south from reading propaganda about how awful us southern white folk are for slavery, racism, etc..etc...blah, blah, blah, bs, bs, bs

Well, Ive lived in both the big city (chicago) around thugs and in the backwoods of the south around rednecks and I'll take living in the south ALL DAY, EVERY DAY.

As for the guy in the mug shot, total coward. Hope he gets locked up and they throw away the key.

I'm guessing you're caucasian?

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Boston is the most racist area anywhere in the US.

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes the saints fans look like idiots