• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

40 Posts

VulturesRule

Nothing To See Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was about to post on a different thread when I came to the realization that I was about to supply my 40th post. On sportshoopla.com, it's almost a coming of age or rite of passage to be achieved. Forty posts is when all the secrets start to be opened it seems. It's akin to learning the handshake of Free Mansonry, earning a spot in Skull and Bones, or perhaps becoming a made man in the mob.

So, by starting this thread, I'll be able to track back to this turning point. Not exactly the same panache as any number of other firsts, but at my age, most firsts I get now are not exactly ones you want to remember. Although I was really tempted to dive into the earlier thread started as a throw to get through the first forty, in a way I'm glad I took my time.

To all the more ardent posters, thanks for the informative discussions and entertaining times you have provided. I hope to contribute every now and again. Obviously, this isn't really one of those times.

Now what to add as my first signature line? At the current pace that it took me to earn the privilege, maybe I'll figure out by the season opener.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome and congrats! :suds: